Trailer needed...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trailer needed...

My trailer is out of comission. I need to go to Fresno to pick up a car this weekend and need to know if I can borrow a trailer for the weekend. I will only need it if I cannot rent one in time. Please let me know. Gracias.
    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

It would be cheaper for you to rent one then to come up here to borrow mine, but if you decide that mine is the one you need, come on up and get it. Remember, I live in Antelope.
    Marc D.
    If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

COOL. It would drfinitely be cheaper to rent one, it's just finding one that will work for my uncles' 66 charger. I will let you know and thanks for the offer...
      “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Give me a shout if you are gonna have some spare time and want to stop by for a and we can shoot the

Comment

I will depending on if my wife goes with me. If she goes with me, we will likely to go to BJ's for some grub and some Porter.... My son is sick so she might be staying home. I will let you know and thanks for the invite. It will be Sunday....

Comment

Delta,

You're welcome to use mine, but it doesn't sound like Auburn isn't exactly "on your way". I think the ramps have a pretty steep break over angle, not too friendly for low veichles. Let me know if renting one doesn't work out.

Galen
            Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 at Buck Island 6/25/11
            I can do that so much better myself..........1, 2, 3 GOODNIGHT!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Delta 4 Wheel
              I will depending on if my wife goes with me. If she goes with me, we will likely to go to BJ's for some grub and some Porter.... My son is sick so she might be staying home. I will let you know and thanks for the invite. It will be Sunday....

Now that's funny because my wife works at BJ's and she will be working on Sunday.

Comment

Delta, my trailer is dovetailed, with four to five foot ramps, and sits pretty low. The only thing would be if you had to open the doors to get out of it. The fenders probably sit about a foot about the deck, and if I'm remembering correctly there is around 86 inches inbetween the fenders. I know there is over three inches on each side when I load my bronco. Otherwise I'm sure loading it wouldn't be a problem.
                Marc D.

Comment

Well, I was able to secure a trailer from United Rentals. One left...for 65 bucks a day. Not too bad I guess. Taks guys for the offers. I know how loaning out a trailer goes...it never comes back in the same condition...

Comment

Not a problem as long as you fix the issue, and it come back in better condition.
                    Marc D.

Comment

Working...
                    X