Bronco Driver Mag!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bronco Driver Mag!

Well I paid for a subsciption before I moved last year and ever since I have not recieved my mags. This is my fault I think because I can not remember if I sent them a change of address card or not. I had forgoten all about it untill I was going thru my mag file cabnet looking for some chevy stuff and ran accross a BD mag. I found an E-mail address and sent them a note telling them what happened and asked if they could change my address for furture issues. Well I got my first one a few weeks ago and then today I got a package with all the back issues I missed I had not asked for this or even thought about it but I am sure glad they did because in th eJan/Feb issue is my next build "Odd Rod" my 2wd EB vision!

Anyways I just wanted to put out a good word for these guys, they went above and beyond and were not even asked to do so.

Kevin
    LFD Inc.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Rokcrln; 04-11-2006, 03:35 PM.
    71 EB 56K original miles stock for now!

73 EB/rock buggy 351W EFI, Art Car C-4 manual VB w/ comp braking, 37 MTR's, 4-Link F&R, Fox Air 16", Full Hydro and now it runs!

51 F1 PU with MII front end, T-Bird IRS

70 C10 SWB, 92 LT1 vett motor, 700R4, power everything, great driving street rig.

Great service for sure. I still need to nenew
    1967, 302,C4, I DID it Not SOME FRIGGEN SHOP.

Comment

Ya they are a good bunch!!!! After all they have a love for Broncos so I guess its part of the territory. I missed a few Mags and I had them in a few days.

Chris
      70 EB, Frame up project, NP 435/203/205, FW hp d44, fw 9", EFI 302, Crab cage, Hanson front and rear

Comment

ya, i need to subscribe. I got a free one through wild horses and enjoyed reading it. Also, i am really digging the half cab look, when it is uncut and slamed to the ground. One of the bronco places had one with a blower coming out the hood and it looked awsome.
        302, edelbrock heads, roller rockers, intake, sanderson shorty headers,

Comment

Kevin, first of all...welcome back stranger...

Second of all, believe it or not, I have never seen a BD mag in person. Please mail old copies to:

Carl Tenter
          yada yada
          Patterson Ca, 90000

“I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Originally posted by Delta 4 Wheel
            Kevin, first of all...welcome back stranger...

Second of all, believe it or not, I have never seen a BD mag in person. Please mail old copies to:

Carl Tenter
            yada yada
            Patterson Ca, 90000

I wasn't gone I have just been working the chevy guys for a bit They seem to have lots of $ and like spending it

As for old copy's! I have never seen an old copy just copies that get filed for future work. I am sure I am not the only one who saves past issues for future projects. I have every mag I have ever bought filed in a 4 drawer 4' wide and 4' high file cabnet in the shop. And yes this even includes VW's, mini truckin, fast fords, chevys, choppers and who knows what else.

Kevin
            LFD Inc

73 EB/rock buggy 351W EFI, Art Car C-4 manual VB w/ comp braking, 37 MTR's, 4-Link F&R, Fox Air 16", Full Hydro and now it runs!

70 C10 SWB, 92 LT1 vett motor, 700R4, power everything, great driving street rig.

Comment

Ahhh, Mini Truckin'... The good 'ol days.
              The VW's still pay for a lot of Bronco parts for me.

I lost 6 - 20"x14"x14" boxes of all my magazine collections
              when my basement flooded on New Years this year...

Comment

If you build a odd rod Bronco please chop the top, the one on the cover looks weird to me.

Comment

If I do it, it will be a full hard top not a half and it would get chopped a few inches but not to much (2-3).

If you are looking for more VW's I have a rough early 64 notch( push button dash) looking for a new home! Not a complete car but all the inportant stuff is their.

Kevin
                  LFD Inc.

Comment

Working...
                  X