Deal on ARB RD99?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deal on ARB RD99?

I am looking into buying an ARB RD99(35 spline Ford 9"), Does anybody have a source that is cheaper than $795? That is what Bronco Graveyard charges.
    SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Re: Deal on ARB RD99?

there was a used one on pirate the other day ,I will try and find the link,Dave
    73 bronco 351,nv4500,stk3spd,4.88,hp60f&r,detroit,arb,o/b air,welder,etc.
    77,351 mass air efi ,nv4500 atlas 3.8 4.88,detroit31 spline,arb44 o/b air5.5 lift etc.
    70 4.5 lift 351 c-4 d20 big bearing in progress.

Comment

Seeing that the 31's go for 730 and the upgrade to 35 is about 60 bucks then $795 isint a bad price...then theres the extra $500 in the housing to run the 35's and the extra $400 over a set of 31spl axles......
      72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
      BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
      RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

There are two of them on the Reno Craigslist right now for $425 each.

Comment

Here you go.

http://reno.craigslist.org/pts/1567419320.html

Comment

Originally posted by crawlin68 View Post
            Ya beat me...........................Efibroncoman and 71Bronco71 should get theses
            Last edited by Bronco Brian; 02-07-2010, 09:50 AM.
            Originally posted by TBS-POPS
            After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Thanks Patrick, I sent the guy an e-mail. Hopefully he still has them. As far as the case, I have a stock Ford 3.25" case.....Yes, they did make them and no I don't know what it came out of. No it is not a WAR case.
              SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

I smell a Reno road trip!!!
                72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
                BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
                RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Efibroncoman View Post
                  Thanks Patrick, I sent the guy an e-mail. Hopefully he still has them. As far as the case, I have a stock Ford 3.25" case.....Yes, they did make them and no I don't know what it came out of. No it is not a WAR case.
                  Yes, they did make them. With the 3.25 bearing case and one of those ARB's, all you will need is some 35 spline axle shafts!

Make sure that you ask him about any of the other parts that should come with it. You'll at least want the air collar with the copper tube attached to it that slides on the locker after the main bearing. Everything else you can buy from ARB if he doesn't have it.

Comment

Originally posted by crawlin68 View Post
                    Yes, they did make them. With the 3.25 bearing case and one of those ARB's, all you will need is some 35 spline axle shafts!

Make sure that you ask him about any of the other parts that should come with it. You'll at least want the air collar with the copper tube attached to it that slides on the locker after the main bearing. Everything else you can buy from ARB if he doesn't have it.
                    Yup, I'm thinking about the 35 spline Mosers from Bronco Graveyard for $450.

Comment

Working...
                    X