Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Back.. Fab Fords Update..

Well just got back from my vacation..

Fabulos Fords was nice!! There was over 100 Broncos.. I saw the Duff's , Toms Bronco parts,, Marks, Stroppe from W/H.. Terracomp.. All had their Broncos there.. Met a lot of nice people!! Some from here in Sac.. I'll reduce some pics and post them up.. WE NEED SOME WINDOW DECALS!! All the SoCal Bronco's had them..

Aaron
    KK6DAD
    70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Pics!!
    Attached Files
    KK6DAD
    70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

More!!
      Attached Files
      KK6DAD
      70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

And more!!
        Attached Files
        KK6DAD
        70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Welcome back,

Nice pics, and you found the sunshine as well. Looks like there were lots of custom ideas to admire (be inspired by). That leaf sprung front end looks interesting. Do you think he had much flex? Those two Broncos' with Rockwells are pretty sick. Thanks for the pics,

Galen
          Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 at Buck Island 6/25/11
          I can do that so much better myself..........1, 2, 3 GOODNIGHT!!!

Comment

Ya a lot of ideas.. It has changed my way of thinking a bit.. Not as much rockcrawling as more restore and show stuff.. But I will do the Rubicon first!! Then start the restore.. We will see,, Ideas always change

Aaron
            KK6DAD
            70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Screw that! You rather sit in a parkin lot doing shit, or out there having fun wheelin?

To each his own.....

Comment

Originally posted by PhantomEB
                Screw that! You rather sit in a parkin lot doing shit, or out there having fun wheelin?

To each his own.....
                No not sitting in a parking lot.. I'll buy a Toyota to go and beat up!! Bronco's are getting harder to find..

Aaron
                KK6DAD
                70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Just because you Wheel your Bronco doesn't mean you thrash it! You just have to have good judgement and take your time. Control the Ankle to Brain function. Thats what I'm betting on!!! .
                  Chris
                  70 EB, Frame up project, NP 435/203/205, FW hp d44, fw 9", EFI 302, Crab cage, Hanson front and rear

Comment

Working...
                  X