Whats going on ladies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats going on ladies

How have things been, hows everyone doing? My head has been the clouds with the shop trying to keep it going. I still have the Bronco and have done a few things here and there but nothing to brag about.
    Chris
    70 EB, Frame up project, NP 435/203/205, FW hp d44, fw 9", EFI 302, Crab cage, Hanson front and rear

Re: Whats going on ladies

Hey Chris!! Whats shaken! Thought you fell off the face of the earth..
    72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
    BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
    RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Whats happening!
      {o===o}
      Originally posted by TBS-POPS
      EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
      Originally posted by CityHick
      I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

I was talking about you to a lady tonight. She says she flys into livermore, and likes the airport.
        Marc D.
        If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

WOW! He's alive! What's going on Chris? Maybe you should post up in the new member thread.....

Welcome back.
          '88 347 roller, Exploder EFI, WH Shorties, NP435, twin stick D-20 with Tera lows, 44 4:56's w/ARB chromos and CTMs, 9" Detroit, cust dash, wiring and STILL ALMOST "DONE"!...

Comment

Good to hear from you Chris! Are you going to have some time now to start working on the Bronco again?

Comment

I've been thinking about dropping by your shop for a while just to make sure you still owned a Bronco. Good to hear from you Chris. So what are the "few things here and there"?
              1970 Bronco
              My build thread

Comment

Welcome Back
                Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Working...
                X