New Dad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Dad

Well...we had our second and final child yesterday. It's a boy.
    Baby and mom are still at the the hospital. He's a couple weeks early and the docters are concerned with his breathing, so mom and baby are hanging out for a couple extra days at the hospital to make sure everythings good-to-go.

Hey Delta, your post from yesterday really hit home when I got on here this morning. It seems like they grow up so fast at times. I can't believe my daughter is already 5.

Anyway...I've been kinda absent on here as of late. Been a little busy with everthing, and it's not going to slow done any. Luckly I've got two trips for this summer nailed down. I hope to get a couple more squeezed in there somehow.

Sorry no pics yet....I know...this post sucks without pics....momma still has the camera.

Congrats Mike. This is awesome! Don't worry about the breathing issues. My son was in the NICU for a week because he was early as well and has issues with the lungs. He is in good care. You are going to love having a son! Enjoy.
    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Congrats Mike and family!

Rick-
      68 Slightly modified
      67 LUBR once again
      61 Willy Wagon

Comment

CONGRATS!!!

Comment

Congrats
          Keep up your spirits up, my 6 yr old daughter was early & spent a little time in ICU also.

Comment

We were in the NICU for breathing probs also.. That was a hard 5 days.. But now We dont even remember it!! They grow up soo fast!! Good luck and God bless..

Aaron
            KK6DAD
            70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Congrats Mike.
              1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

Congrats!!!!

sean
                '88 347 roller, Exploder EFI, WH Shorties, NP435, twin stick D-20 with Tera lows, 44 4:56's w/ARB chromos and CTMs, 9" Detroit, cust dash, wiring and STILL ALMOST "DONE"!...

Comment

Congrats.. and all the best for the family
                  70 Bronco, 5.0, ARB front 44, Detroit 9in Rear, Dana 20 w/ Rock Eaters, NP435, Beadlocked 36X13.5 IROXS

2001 F-250, triple gauges, ATO Tranny, 35 SST's, line-x, bully dogged!

Comment

Congrats, my granddaughter had the same problem, shes 2 now and wilder then the 3 grandsons put together. Good luck and all the best to the Family.

Comment

Mike,

Congratulations on your new baby boy. I'm hope he and momma are home and healthy before too long.

Galen
                      Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 at Buck Island 6/25/11
                      I can do that so much better myself..........1, 2, 3 GOODNIGHT!!!

Comment

Mike Jr!

Congrats Mike...I can't wait to chase down a few lizards for him to play with while we're out on the trail! (Why should his 'Big Sis' have all the fun?)

Best of luck...I'll be thinking of you and the family!

Lago Out!
                        72 Sport

Comment

Thanks everybody.

I didn't realize how commen it is for a baby to be in NICU for a couple days. It really had us worried at first.

And now finally a pic of big sister holding baby brother.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Ha Ha. that is GREAT!!
                            “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Congrats Mike and family
                              69 bronco 302 670 holley TA NV4500/Atlas 3.8 29 spl. in 32 out 4.5 bc lift 3" body D44 Locked - 9" Currie/strange with daytona PS and 1350 yoke. Warn full floater Locked 35" MTR's beadlocked 4 wheel disc most parts are still on shelf, But 1 day

Comment

Working...
                              X