Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need opinions please

Hello-

Could I get some opinions about value of this Bronco?

It is a 69 with C4, Dana twin stick, F&R Dana 60 with 5.13's, ARB's, 39.5 Irok's with 500-700 miles on them with 16" beadlocks. 93 Fuel injected 5.0 that will need rebuilt sooner than later but does run now. Family cage. Soft top, 9k Warn winch, Beard racing seats. The body has been completely replaced minus the windshield and has a duraliner red application on it. Has seen a couple trees but nothing that can't be repaired fairly easy. Suspension, I think is a WH 5.5 coil up front and leaf's in back with 2 pro comp shocks on each corner.

Thank you!
    Attached Files

Re: Need opinions please

With this economy, tough call. You have alot into it, nice rig! I'd say 10k if I was looking for a purpose built rig... my cheap .02
    68 Slightly modified
    67 LUBR once again
    61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Nice rig!! Based on what I have seen on this site and others since I have been building my bronco up, I would say at least $10K maybe more. But some of the other guys on here could probably give you more realistic numbers.
      SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

Is that yours or are you looking to buy? If it is yours I have a friend that is looking for something right along those lines.

Thats how I rub...I mean roll!

Comment

I actually have a 76 I am in the process of building and someone wants to buy it. It has had a bunch of body work done. I just cut out and installed flares rock sliders, and 37 bfg muds. It is one of those things that it is almost "too" nice to actually enjoy. It definitely is more of a street ride that was hoping to make into a dual purpose rig as time goes. Here is a crappy pic of it in process before cage. I guess my question is, is it worth getting something without the shinny paint job, but has better suspension, D60's, gears, lockers, already a cage, etc, etc. for a couple thousand more? We both have 5.0 fuel injected motors. I do not have a top and he has a soft top.
          With the economy the way it is, what is more valuable? In case I needed to sell or something, which am I better off with? I live in the flattest part of the country and do not have a chance to go wheeling a bunch (co is close,) but would like a solid rig.
          He basically said his bottom dollar is $15.5. I trust you guys on this site to be realistic as there are extreme to practicle rigs on here and you know what things are worth.
          Thanks again!
          Attached Files

Comment

PDX. The orange one is mine, the red one is what I am thinking about getting.

Comment

I'd say in the $10K to $12K range would be a good starting point. Depending on how wild you get with the engine rebuild, you could have another $1k to $3K into it pretty easy.

Comment

I was going to say around the $12-14K range forthe red one. The only thing that scares me about the red one is the complete Rhino lined ext... could be a rust bucket ready to fall apart. But, alot of good stuff on there...
                72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
                BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
                RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

in todays economy, the market for toys (purpose built rigs) has plumeted. I would stick hard to around 12k for the red one. I would almost value (i'd need some more info) yours at around the same. I think a shiny street beast will actually sell faster and for a better price than a wheeler these days.
                  72' in pieces and piles of awesomeness

Comment

Thanks for all the info.
                    TRAILBOUND....mine was purchased to make into a wheeler. The guys I got it from spend way too much time and $$ on the body. The fenders, windshield, hood, grill is all original metal. The floor has been replaced and they actually turned it back into a uncut (luber I think they call it.) They welded in metal where all the seams were and fiberglassed the rear part of the door insert. They also moved the gas filler to the inside of the fender well. I purchased with change in mind but people thought I was crazy to even cut it out and install the flares and sliders. Most people think it is a fiberglass body. They did a real nice job but in hindsite I would have got something a little more practical. They installed a EFI 5.0 out of a 95 Mustang. It is nice but nice to go on a cruise and not banging against rocks and tree limbs....at least while it is still nice.
                    From what I have in the orange one, I would have to cough up another $2,500 for the red one. Now it is more what I would like to have hardware wise, just can't get over the duraliner exterior. I would be thousands above that to add those items to mine. I do know there is no rust as he relaced the floor, cut out any bad spots on the tub and replaced the front fenders / hood. He has pics during the 6 year build. I know the liner hides tree rash, etc etc and that was his intent, I just prefer more of a "paint job," vs. a liner exterior. Not that it is bad, probably has more practicality but worry what it may turn into and short of gallons of brake cleaner or something to remove, it is there.

Comment

Working...
                    X