Our new pup...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our new pup...

Well the wife has won this battle ( Dog vs. 5.0 ).. Got the dog.. Love the little guy.. We named him "Jake's California Sun".. Or Jake!! He came from a very strong line From Ducks Unlimited.. His Grandpa is "Golden States Wise guy.." Been on the cover of Magazines all over.. Looks like Jake maybe around 100 lbs.. and a big block head... I guess if I had to put the 5.0 upgrade off fot something this is pretty cool.

Aaron
    Attached Files
    KK6DAD
    70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Now that's a nice looking lab. He's going to be gorgeous. Are you a hunter or will he be a family dog? Great pics! Thanks.

Comment

Family dog!! Pheasant sometimes.. I Love to hunt but time and $$..

Aaron
      KK6DAD
      70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Too bad he's camera shy! Good loking dog! You know if you just pick them up off the freeway like I did you could have still gotten the 5.0!!
        Attached Files
        71 EB 56K original miles stock for now!

73 EB/rock buggy 351W EFI, Art Car C-4 manual VB w/ comp braking, 37 MTR's, 4-Link F&R, Fox Air 16", Full Hydro and now it runs!

51 F1 PU with MII front end, T-Bird IRS

70 C10 SWB, 92 LT1 vett motor, 700R4, power everything, great driving street rig.

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy4zack
          .....Well the wife has won this battle ( Dog vs. 5.0 ).. Got the dog.. Love the little guy.. We named him "Jake's California Sun".....
          Why not "California edition 5.0" Very cute dog, good pictures.

Galen
          Last edited by 720Racer; 04-23-2006, 10:25 AM.
          Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 at Buck Island 6/25/11
          I can do that so much better myself..........1, 2, 3 GOODNIGHT!!!

Comment

Ya I'm still looking for a 5.0.. but I will have to save some $$ for a while.

A
            KK6DAD
            70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

I meant for his name.
              Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 at Buck Island 6/25/11
              I can do that so much better myself..........1, 2, 3 GOODNIGHT!!!

Comment

Good lookin Lab, I got a 7 yr old yellow bitch that loves all the grandkids, they climb all over her and could'nt care less. She loves to hunt pheasants and is good at it without any formal training. Teach him to retrive and he'll keep the kids busy all day.

Comment

Nice looking pup Aaron. I am sure you won't regret getting him. Mine may cause me trouble now and then but I never regret it. Besides, the dog house is big enough for 3.
                  1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

That's a fantastic pup...look at the confidence in his eyes..good job Aaron...awesome
                    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Both ya got nice little pups! GF wants a rotti, I want a smaller English Bulldog......

Comment

Great looking pup....you better keep your eye on that one...I've seen that look(Second pic) in my Rottie pup...right before she finds something she knows she is not supposed to chew on
                        70 Bronco, 5.0, ARB front 44, Detroit 9in Rear, Dana 20 w/ Rock Eaters, NP435, Beadlocked 36X13.5 IROXS

2001 F-250, triple gauges, ATO Tranny, 35 SST's, line-x, bully dogged!

Comment

Great looking pup, Aaron. Labs are awesome dogs, probably one of the best family dogs you can get. I can see things work kind of backwards around your place though. Here at the Sharp Compound, I let the little woman get whatever she wants, so I can get what I want too. Yeah that STaK transfer case actually cost me over $5K rather than the MSRP of half that. But I DID get it. And she got another little bundle of joy to add to the menagerie:

Congrats on the new addition to the family!

Dusty

Comment

Working...
                          X