New Optima Battery mount!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Optima Battery mount!

Here it is! It is even a weld in model!!

Kevin
    LFD Inc.
    Attached Files
    71 EB 56K original miles stock for now!

73 EB/rock buggy 351W EFI, Art Car C-4 manual VB w/ comp braking, 37 MTR's, 4-Link F&R, Fox Air 16", Full Hydro and now it runs!

51 F1 PU with MII front end, T-Bird IRS

70 C10 SWB, 92 LT1 vett motor, 700R4, power everything, great driving street rig.

now that is too many kinds of coool nice work now about that cage
    1967, 302,C4, I DID it Not SOME FRIGGEN SHOP.

Comment

Originally posted by raharr3
      now that is too many kinds of coool nice work now about that cage
      Just as soon as things clear out abit! This was after spending the weekend cleaning...

Kevin
      LFD Inc.
      Attached Files

73 EB/rock buggy 351W EFI, Art Car C-4 manual VB w/ comp braking, 37 MTR's, 4-Link F&R, Fox Air 16", Full Hydro and now it runs!

70 C10 SWB, 92 LT1 vett motor, 700R4, power everything, great driving street rig.

Comment

That is a very sweet battery tray for sure!

Nice work!

Comment

You might want to rethink the design and put a few more holes in it so you have some mounting options...

lol

Comment

Just when I think....then you....
            “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Originally posted by House
              You might want to rethink the design and put a few more holes in it so you have some mounting options...

lol

Ok you need to re-read the first post!! It welds in place, the holes are so water can drain... LOL

Kevin
              LFD Inc.

Comment

Looks great, now if you were to spend some time cleaning out the shop.....

Comment

Heck that is halfway clean. The main problem is I do to much work for other people. In that pic their is a 68 crew cab chevy I am building for a customer, a 71 2wd blazer frame getting all new suspnetion, painted frame, C notches and disk brakes, my buggy, a 71 chevy swb rolling chassie, a cab and doors waiting for their turn at body mods plus all my fab tools and machines. I just need more room and keep in mind this is only a 25x45 shop! Then out side is a 64 notchback, 55 chevy truck cab geting a Tip & Flip dolly built for it, my 70 2wd Blazer and my 71 EB, 99 ford PS and my car trailer. So maybe in about a year as things come down and I can get some more projects out of the shop and a second story built it will get cleaned. Right now I am glad I can still find tools and parts!

Kevin
                  LFD Inc.

Comment

I wish I had more time on my hands I'd buy that notch and stab a nasty motor in it...
                    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

MmmHmm...
                      I have a new 1760 and half of a new 2276 without a home.
                      Keep saying to self: Must not get a n y m o r e p r o j e c t s ! ! !

Comment

Originally posted by House
                        MmmHmm...
                        I have a new 1760 and half of a new 2276 without a home.
                        Keep saying to self: Must ... get ... m o r e p r o j e c t s ! ! !

Sounds good to me so when do you want to pick it up! Also did I mention it comes with a porsch 5spd and current reg.

Kevin
                        LFD Inc.

Comment

I would love to, let me tell ya, but I really don't need more projects.
                          I have my money pit Bronco that is and has been my focus for a while now,
                          while my 62 Rag, 63 Manx, and 66 and 67 All Original sedans are collecting dust... I guess if you REALLY have to get rid of it, let me know what you
                          are looking to get for it and I'll see what I can do.

Comment

OR!, house can get me one of the engines preferably the 2276 and then Kevin can get me a smoker deal on the notch... or I could find a nice place to park the 62 rag I had one of these when I was 20

Comment

Here is a link!
                              http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifie....php?id=259125
                              Let me know if you need any more info.

Kevin

Comment

Working...
                              X