Fresno area wheelin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fresno area wheelin

Hey all. I am new to this group. I live south of Fresno and am up in Shaver Lake a lot.... Was wondering if anyone wheels up in that area and is interested. I am actually there now and there is tons of snow. But with the warm weather it should be gone soon........
    Adam
    Exeter, CA
    1967 Bronco, 351W, NP435, 3.5", 33" Mud Terrains

Re: Fresno area wheelin

We have a Dusy Ersham trail run scheduled for July, did the Swamp lake trail last year, was a ton of fun.
    I am down in Bakersfield.

Thats how I rub...I mean roll!

Comment

Welcome!!! You have alot of company to wheel with down there.. Highlander lives in Shaver, all kinds of guys in clovis and fresno..They'll chime in soon!!
      72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
      BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
      RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Lot's of great wheeling trails in our area. I spend as much time up there as I ca. Dusy Ershim, Swamp Lake, Red Lake, Bald Mt., Coyote Lake, etc.....

Welcome to the board. Where are you located? You said south of Fresno, but where exactly? I'm in Clovis.

Comment

I am in Exeter. I just got my Bronco a couple of weeks ago and have been to Shaver a lot but not wheeling. It is great to find some people in the area. Just make sure you post the next date you guys have an event around Fresno and I am in.
          Adam
          Exeter, CA
          1967 Bronco, 351W, NP435, 3.5", 33" Mud Terrains

Comment

Working...
          X