Carson's first birthday today...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carson's first birthday today...

Well, we had Carson's first birthday today. We had a small party and will have the real one next weekend on Mother's day. He also got a cast today as well. He fell and fractured his arn in 2 places...definitely made some memories today...
    Attached Files
    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Great memories for sure!

Comment

Happy B-day Carson. So Delta did ya buy him a tool set??
      72EB, one-ton fab project that will never end

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
      1 Cor 16:13-14

Comment

Happy Birthday!!What a nice looking young man!! I guess I should break down and have a couple!
        Are you going to pull those pistols or whistle dixie?

Comment

Happy Birthday big guy, ahh the memories
          69 bronco 302 670 holley TA NV4500/Atlas 3.8 29 spl. in 32 out 4.5 bc lift 3" body D44 Locked - 9" Currie/strange with daytona PS and 1350 yoke. Warn full floater Locked 35" MTR's beadlocked 4 wheel disc most parts are still on shelf, But 1 day

Comment

Yeah, aren't they great. We had my grandsons 1st today as well. Well, my girlfriends grandson anyway. Bummer about the cast.
            1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

Working...
            X