HELP-Clutch Linkage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP-Clutch Linkage

Does anyone in the Roseville or nearby area have an extra clutch rod that goes from the pedal to the linkage on the frame for NP435. Will pay cash. It is about 20 or so inches long and 90's on both ends.

Call me 916-300-7840

Have run tomorrow and it appears to be pot metal so I dont think I can weld it.
    72 Bronco, 89 5.0 EFI, NP435, Mustang Hydro, PSC Steering with Ram Assist, Dana 20 with Twin Sticks, Rear 9 inch with Detroit, Front Dana 44-Yukon Gold Joints with Detroit, 5.13 gears, 5.5" Coils up front, 4 Link rear with 2" body lift, 37" Toyos...Money Pit!

Re: HELP-Clutch Linkage

Originally posted by jchevy4x4j View Post
    Does anyone in the Roseville or nearby area have an extra clutch rod that goes from the pedal to the linkage on the frame for NP435. Will pay cash. It is about 20 or so inches long and 90's on both ends.

Call me 916-300-7840

Have run tomorrow and it appears to be pot metal so I dont think I can weld it.
    Mine was like cold roll, you could weld that
    Originally posted by TBS-POPS
    After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

you can borrow mine if you want to drive to concord tonight
      sigpicWhen I get home im gonna punch yo momma in the mouth

Comment

Thanks Trash! I love road trips and all, but the a little bit of welding got me fixed up. Bronco loaded, water pump and hoses replaced, heading out at 6:30 tomorrow morning.
        72 Bronco, 89 5.0 EFI, NP435, Mustang Hydro, PSC Steering with Ram Assist, Dana 20 with Twin Sticks, Rear 9 inch with Detroit, Front Dana 44-Yukon Gold Joints with Detroit, 5.13 gears, 5.5" Coils up front, 4 Link rear with 2" body lift, 37" Toyos...Money Pit!

Comment

Working...
        X