Looky what I found today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looky what I found today!

OMG! I was driving down the road today saw this parked in a guys driveway. About caused an accident slamming on the brakes and flipping a u-turn. I walked up to this old guy working in the garage and introduced myself. Come to find out, he is the original owner!!! 1967 all stock. ZERO rust, uncut and always garaged sense he bought it in 1967 at the local Ford dealership here in town!! Unbelievable! Never been wrecked, the only time he drives it is to go hunting a couple of times a year. I was too busy drooling and forgot to look at the speedo to see how many miles are on it, but I bet it's not very many. I gave him my card and told him IF you ever want to sell it, please give me a call. He said not quite yet, but who knows how much longer I'll be able to drive. WOW, what a piece of Ford history.
    Attached Files

Re: Looky what I found today!

Cool find we got a few like that in town one never moves. Was her grandads and he will it to her.(Tan) I saw a Blue uncut this morning. And there was a very clean Green and white running around but have not seen it for a while.
    Originally posted by TBS-POPS
    After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

steal it!!
      72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
      BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
      RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Wow!!!!
        Vacaville, Ca
        67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

Too bad he wasn't in the garage drawing up the "for sale" sign for it! I would've said your timing is impecable, now you're just left-a-wantin'... LOL! Killer find and I agree with POPS!...
          sigpicRoad trips on an island get boring after the 1st lap...

Comment

That would be nice if he only wants what he paid for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockbronco67 View Post
              That would be nice if he only wants what he paid for it.
              I think those runnin' boards might bump the sticker price up a bit...
              sigpicRoad trips on an island get boring after the 1st lap...

Comment

Nice... I bet that's not the first unsolicited offer he's gotten!
                1970 Bronco
                My build thread

Comment

Hate to say it. BUT, my dad and I left a card on that very bronco about five years ago too. I told him that if he ever is approached by a tall man named Patrick to very leary and to remember the agreement we've made. We were generous and said we would pay exactly what he paid in 67. You have to remember the depreciation of any vehicle thats been driven off the lot.

Comment

Like Pops said, steal it, but then cut it, rattle can it, throw away the top and put big tires on it. That way he will never recognize it.
                    67 Bronco blue - LS 6.0, 6l90, & atlas (working on it)
                    69 Bronco red - F/I 302,c-4,36" TSL S/X( sitting next to a barn)
                    69 Bronco Yellow - TBI 350,th350, 203/205, Dana 60, 14 bolt, 4-link rear, 3 link front,full hydro, body narrowed 8", 39.9 Iroks on Walker Evans
                    79 CJ 5 360 v8 t18 33's locked & sprung over (sitting in a barn since 2000)
                    67 Camaro Lq4,built 200r4,Hotchkis suspension(work in progre$$)

Comment

Originally posted by 69crawler View Post
                      Like Pops said, steal it, but then cut it, rattle can it, throw away the top and put big tires on it. That way he will never recognize it.
                      Your my Hero Darin!!!
                      72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
                      BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
                      RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheesenip73 View Post
                        Hate to say it. BUT, my dad and I left a card on that very bronco about five years ago too. I told him that if he ever is approached by a tall man named Patrick to very leary and to remember the agreement we've made. We were generous and said we would pay exactly what he paid in 67. You have to remember the depreciation of any vehicle thats been driven off the lot.
                        Ha Ha. You wish!

Originally posted by CityHick View Post
                        Nice... I bet that's not the first unsolicited offer he's gotten!
                        Nope, he said he's had quite a few offers over the years. Timing is everything on things like this.

Originally posted by 69crawler View Post
                        I think he would hunt me down and kill me. Or haunt me for the rest of my life. LOL.

Comment

He also told me that he has never taken the doors off and only took the top off once.

Comment

Originally posted by crawlin68 View Post
                            and only took the top off once.
                            Already trying to talk him down?

Comment

Just think how much time and money it would take to swap the axes, lift/link, engine swaps, and all that other junk. Haha
                              They flex like a boneless hooker

Comment

Working...
                              X