football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• football

Hey guys and gals just letting my bronco "family" know that tomorrow at 0830 I will be trying out for the brand new Sacramento Mountain lions of the UFL (United Football League) This is a professional football program with many NFL quality players and coaches. The team is holding the tryouts at Natomas High School and will be playing homes games at Hornet Field, home of Sacramento State Hornets. I am feeling confident and good about this tryout and I am so excited that my hometown now has a football team that I am getting the oppurtunity to try out for. The try outs are open to the public so if you are in the Natomas area tommorrow morning make sure to stop by and show the team some support.

Re: football

Where are your priorities? You should be going to the junkyard to scrounge parts for your rig! LOL...

Good luck man! Hope you do well.
    sigpicRoad trips on an island get boring after the 1st lap...

Comment

WHEN I make the team I will have the money to take the truck in my dreams and put it on the street not in my head. oh and i will have the time as well because I will have an off season...

Comment

Good luck Chris! Let us know how you do.

Comment

Will do... Hopefully I will be able to tell you guys in the next month or so that I am a pro football player... I know my truck would love for me to make it... haha :-D I would love it to... Finally graduating college and making it pro life would be AMAZING

Comment

Go get 'em Chris!
            68 Slightly modified
            67 LUBR once again
            61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Good luck!!
              Vacaville, Ca
              67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

Best of wishes!

Comment

Good luck Chris. I was all excited to have football in Sac. until I found out they are owned by the Pelosi's. Won't get any of my hard earned cash.

Comment

The games willbe televised, I think... Tryouts went pretty good. I was one of 12 offensive linemen and there were about 260 guys there trying out. I ran into some guys I knew and made a new friend who is from virginia and needed a ride to the airport. The coach corrected my once or twice and made me redo a drill once. I then talked to him afterwards just to get facial recognition and maybe stand out some. Oneof the other player's father in law was there and we had talked a little bit prior to starting the events and when I ran my 20 yard dash time he stopped me after wards and told me I looked good out running. Then I got interviewed for an article in the Sacramento Magazine and I had like 15 pictures taken of me "throwing" a block; my legs were so sore from the tryout. Well all I can do now is keep positive thinking and know I made the roster for training camp.

Comment

Good Job hope it goes well for you
                      Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                      After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

On KNBR today there was a rumor that Dante Culpepper was going to sing with the team. It would be pretty cool to have his blind side. Good luck!
                        74, Banana yellow, on 4-Ton Jack stands, waiting for more overtime. Soon: 37's, NV4500, Atlas, Full width 44/9" sigpic

Comment

I have heard that rumor as well and I would LOVE to be able to block for Dante Culpepper. I have heard it on Sportscenter and I found a website online saying it as well. That's pretty cool. Now the Mountain Lions just need to sign a Mr. Chris Peterson and everything is good. :-D HAHAHA

Comment

Atta baby!
                            74, Banana yellow, on 4-Ton Jack stands, waiting for more overtime. Soon: 37's, NV4500, Atlas, Full width 44/9" sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X