Reamer anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reamer anyone?

I would like to install the chevy 1 ton tie-rod/draglink system (It's from American Bronco, I won it at the 40th in the raffle ) that I have as a TRO.
    I'm looking for a reamer for the knuckles someone may have in the central valley area of Cali. Is there anyone out there that has one in the area? Thanks in advance.

You lucky dog! Not as lucky as your dad though.

Comment

I need to borrow one also. I bent the one tierod where the draglink ties in to it on the hammers. Man those trails are a blast.
      Marc D.
      If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Originally posted by earlybronco72
        I need to borrow one also. I bent the one tierod where the draglink ties in to it on the hammers. Man those trails are a blast.
        Heck you only bent a tie rod! I bent an entire EB

Damage, $29k
        pic's in the mag Free!
        launching a Bronco off a 30 foot cliff, Priceless!

Kevin
        LFD Inc.
        71 EB 56K original miles stock for now!

73 EB/rock buggy 351W EFI, Art Car C-4 manual VB w/ comp braking, 37 MTR's, 4-Link F&R, Fox Air 16", Full Hydro and now it runs!

51 F1 PU with MII front end, T-Bird IRS

70 C10 SWB, 92 LT1 vett motor, 700R4, power everything, great driving street rig.

Comment

I guess I got off easy.
          Marc D.
          If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

30 foot cliff? Did this happen at the 40th?

So no-one has a reamer to lend out?

Comment

Reamer

Snap-on sells one Chep, plus it has a life time warranty. I have one but I do not know if it is the one you are looking for it is for BC tie rod over kit for F150 . Could ship on your dime if it is wright.
              Originally posted by TBS-POPS
              After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Working...
              X