Pick N Pull Rancho, Astro van hydro boost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pick N Pull Rancho, Astro van hydro boost

This is an easy pull if anyone can go out there today and get it. Half off too!!

No tools required!

Its on the shelf in the warehouse just out of the main front building. Already pulled and taged 95 astro van.

Last day of half off
    Attached Files
    1969 EB, 88 Speed density EFI 302, HP D44 front w/ARB, Radius arm long arm, NP435, D20, D60 w/power lock rear, 4link rear with 4" stretch, Front and rear bumpers made by me.

Re: Pick N Pull Rancho, Astro van hydro boost

you should of just snagged it, half off means that it is like $13 dollars.
    72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
    BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
    RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Suppose I could have, just didnt need it. And I dont need more stuff to store either...

J
      1969 EB, 88 Speed density EFI 302, HP D44 front w/ARB, Radius arm long arm, NP435, D20, D60 w/power lock rear, 4link rear with 4" stretch, Front and rear bumpers made by me.

Comment

I picked up an Astro hydroboost last weekend from the N. San Jose location. It was $16 out the door.

Comment

Grabbing it off of the shelf would certainly be a lot easier than crawling under the dash of a van to reach those stupid metric nuts while swearing up a storm about the how General Motors builds vehicles..... like I did!!!
          SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

I read a post on classic about some guy who is able to pull a hydroboost out of an Astro in 10-15 minutes. Once I looked under the dash I knew the guy must be smoking something. I'm glad I had a ratchet extension and universal joint.

Comment

cordless sawzall and medium deep wobbly,no problem!
              6 jeeps 2a-cj5. bronco now. 70,efi 302,c4,ps,pb, 4.56's detroit's 2bl,4.5 rollin on 37's

Comment

Well since this thread has been highjacked. If any one has a Hyo Boost bracket (Stright one ) and would like an angled one lets trade.
                But PM me so we dont highjack this more
                Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Brian, is the one in the pic the one you need? I can grab it at lunch if you need me to

Justin

Comment

Originally posted by SonicDonkey View Post
                    Brian, is the one in the pic the one you need? I can grab it at lunch if you need me to

Justin
                    Think I may have found on But THANK YOU very munch
                    Brian
                    Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                    After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Working...
                    X