Mitch's brother

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mitch's brother

Mitch, I saw your brother driving down I5 today. That hauler, scout and tent trailer looked good. Where is he heading, could it be Holister? I saw a 6X6 green dodge heading that way on my way out today. I unfortunately wasn't wheeling. I was camping at the Pinicles with the wife.
    Marc D.
    If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Re: Mitch's brother

lol
    thanks!
    yupp, going to TTC for the week, stan dosn't live to far from us so they head down togauther.

I started another new job last week so couldn't go.....im not happy about it at all....
    1970 bronco sport,built 351w,built c6 ,np205, 1tons,44's on H1's,ez wiring,tbrid EFI, 3link front & 4link rear.

Comment

Originally posted by broncomitch View Post
      lol
      thanks!
      yupp, going to TTC for the week, stan dosn't live to far from us so they head down togauther.

I started another new job last week so couldn't go.....im not happy about it at all....
      Yeah, but work is good to bring in that paycheck for the bronco. If you talk to him, let him know this bronco owner is rooting for his binder.
      Marc D.
      If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

he cant compeat ever again,nore can the scout. he go's down there to hag out and run the events when the competitor's are done. the fun starts when there done with the tank trap. lol think they where going to try and put him on the recovery crew this year.
        1970 bronco sport,built 351w,built c6 ,np205, 1tons,44's on H1's,ez wiring,tbrid EFI, 3link front & 4link rear.

Comment

Working...
        X