X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like a Bronco

They try to make a bomb out of anything

http://break.com/index/4x4-truck-on-...chid=?matchid=
    Last edited by Rockbronco67; 06-07-2010, 03:38 PM.

Re: Looks like a Bronco

I say not a Bronco, Top don't look right
    Originally posted by TBS-POPS
    After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Maybe one of those Nissan Patrols

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhGhHsep7rM

Comment

Definitely not a bronco... makes you wonder what he painted it with.... Magnesium metallic oil based paint? That thing sure burned good!
        SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

I seen that video on youtube a year back but from a diff camera down in the crowd.
          lol ya it sure dose go up fast...and it's funny how the fuel pump is still on
          1970 bronco sport,built 351w,built c6 ,np205, 1tons,44's on H1's,ez wiring,tbrid EFI, 3link front & 4link rear.

Comment

Having flashbacks of a truck I bombed in A'stan surrounded by turds! Only that one is in much better shape at the end of the video... That is some funny stuff!
            Last edited by Fungus232; 06-07-2010, 07:52 PM.
            sigpicRoad trips on an island get boring after the 1st lap...

Comment

Working...
            X