Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: still looking...

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 View Post
    AC? I though AC was taking the doors off?
    yeah, that's what I'm doing today I think!
    I saw in the WH catalog some small mirrors that mount to the front roll bar. The description said "to keep you legal with your doors off". Is there a CA law that requires side mirrors?
    Also just realized the PO has tweeters installed on the doors so I need to figure out what I'm going to do with this speaker wire..
    '68- 302 C4 x D20, Dana 30 x 9" stock gears, 33" pavement pounders, 3-1/2" suspension lift 0 body lift, wishlist getting bigger, wallet getting smaller

Comment

you can get the bottles and gauges at the auto parts store and it is very easy. unless you have a leak somewhere that is.
      1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

the law requiers that you have at a minimum a DS mirrior and a rear view mirror. Bronco mirrors are attached to the doors. So you have to figure out a way to attach a mirror once you remove a mirror.

Some things to know. A bronco is less noisy without a top (or a w a full soft top), you will get less wind in your face with no top and the doors on w/ windows down.

When you take the top and doors off, you basically make a windtunnel out of the passanger compartment starting right behind the windshield.
        Last edited by TRAILBOUND; 07-10-2010, 08:21 AM.
        72' in pieces and piles of awesomeness

Comment

Working...
        X