Help needed ASAP!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help needed ASAP!!

Rubicon group (Carl & Josh) headed home needs a trailer tire ASAP. They are looking for a trailer tire size 225 75 R15 with a 6 lug rim, they are sitting on the side of the road near Stockton!
    You can call Josh @ 661-319-0671
    Or me (Shawn) @ 503-730-5791

Any help is appreciated please give them or me a call, thanks

Shawn

Re: Help needed ASAP!!

It's being taken care of now.
    Vacaville, Ca
    67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

Good to know, thanks!

Comment

Shawn, thanks for the call... Glad I could assist them... You called at 3pm and they were headed back to the tlr with a new tire at 4:30. geezzzz,,, damn near an indy pit stop!!!
        72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
        BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
        RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

THANKS POPS! I owe you huge! Trip is going pretty smooth now. 2 hrs left.

Thanks for tracking him down Shawn.
          “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Hey bitch get back to watching the road and your tires.

Thats how I rub...I mean roll!

Comment

Carl, you should have said you needed a spare... after you left Albert said he has those wheels and we could have schrounged a old tire!!
              72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
              BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
              RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

I'm just glad I could help out, even though I was 10 + hours away! I'm just glad Pop's took the block off my number so I could get through!

Comment

Hm, You guys were gone ( I guess) when I rolled through as I did not see ya.
                  Mark Harris
                  71 Bronco, 9 inch, 60, c4, Stak 3 speed, and 42 inch balloons.

Comment

We got back on the road at 5pm, were there just after the Arch rd exit. Johnny from WH came by and left a note and number to call, thanks for keeping an eye out Johnny.

Thats how I rub...I mean roll!

Comment

Working...
                    X