Pay up!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pay up!!

Hey guys just trying to get this shirt order moving again. If you want something paypal me or pm me for my address to send a check. No order will be done until all who ordered shirts pay. If there is a question of cost, pm me or post on 3rd t-shirt thread and I will advise. Otherwise most prices should be up there. Thanks for your patience. Now send me your money so I can get you shirts to wheel in
    Thanks, FM
    72EB, one-ton fab project that will never end

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
    1 Cor 16:13-14

Paid!!

Aaron
    KK6DAD
    70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

And you my friend, are the only one so far???

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.

Comment

Chuck,

I'm ready to pay, I just don't know what my total is yet. I'll pm you, or you can check the "3rd t-shirt" thread.

Thanks,

Galen
        Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 at Buck Island 6/25/11
        I can do that so much better myself..........1, 2, 3 GOODNIGHT!!!

Comment

CHUCK

Well it sounds like you haven't place an actuall order, so I only need a XL black hooded sweat shirt. I'll pay pal you now!!!! 25.00 then you can just drop it off with sean..... hopefully before he moves.

Chris
          70 EB, Frame up project, NP 435/203/205, FW hp d44, fw 9", EFI 302, Crab cage, Hanson front and rear

Comment

No problem, even if sean is gone I commute to the bay area 1 a week and will hook up with you. FM

Comment

Chuck,

Paypal sent.

Thanks,

Galen
              Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 at Buck Island 6/25/11
              I can do that so much better myself..........1, 2, 3 GOODNIGHT!!!

Comment

Thanks to all who have paid but until ALL pay i can't (read won't ) make the order. plus to get the best pricing we need to have ordered at least 24 pieces. Sorry for the hassle but its alot of work to track down people who don't pay. thanks FM

Comment

hey Chuck ,
                  Pm your mailing address,I'll send the money to you. Dave

Comment

how many more need to pay still? just curious
                    302, edelbrock heads, roller rockers, intake, sanderson shorty headers,

Comment

I updated "3rd T-shirt order" thread. Please refer there. Thanks FM

Comment

Working...
                      X