Craigslist posting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craigslist posting

anyone see this? This guy is a real charactor!!

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/pts/1830243696.html
    Attached Files
    Last edited by kwspony; 07-08-2010, 08:54 AM.
    1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Re: Craigslist posting

Just saw that over at Pirate, and that not his truck!
    68 Slightly modified
    67 LUBR once again
    61 Willy Wagon

Comment

i hope the truck owner sees it too!!
      1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

Link has been removed. What did it say?

Comment

man someone killed the fun and flagged it. I will have to look on pirate for details i guess.
          WT 4x4
          91' One Ton Bronco
          1971 Bronco
          9/11/01 Never Forget

Comment

the link still works for me. Here is what it says,

This is Hector Arellano, He is the Treasurer of The Mudsuckers 4 Wheel drive club in Sacramento. Here he is pictured urinating on a truck and denting the hood of a fellow 4 wheeler that is broke down and left his truck to get help (this is not his truck). We are having enough problems on the trails without someone like this making it worse. I have also sent a letter to the California Association of 4 Wheel Drives informing them of this inappropriate behavior. If you see this clown on the trail, you better hope you don't break down.

Comment

oh man!
              WT 4x4
              91' One Ton Bronco
              1971 Bronco
              9/11/01 Never Forget

Comment

Unfortunately I'm hearing MANY horror stories about the pricks on the Rubicon. Last one was about some douche running into another guy because he was broke down and partially on the trail. There was plenty of room to get around the disabled vehicle but the other guy ran into it multiple times while the disabled vehicles owner just watched. I won't go unless I have my .45 with me now.
                Vacaville, Ca
                67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

I dare someone to run into my truck while I'm standing there, let alone multiple times! There’s no need for these kinds of people on the trail, or representing any form of off roading! And people say violence never solves anything, it's obvious those people saying that never won a fight! That makes me want to puch someone in the throat!!

Comment

That guy needs an ass kicking. For a club official to act like that, if this was actually a real incident, I hope at a minimum he's removed from club office.

Jeff, I hear you about the .45 and I hope it never actually comes to that...
                    1970 Bronco
                    My build thread

Comment

Someone hits my broken pig on the trail on purpose is getting pulled out of his rig by the throat.
                      1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Originally posted by blwngsket View Post
                        Someone hits my broken pig on the trail on purpose is getting pulled out of his rig by the throat.
                        What about on accident in the storage yard???
                        72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
                        BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
                        RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Funny how things change. I was President of that club about 22 years ago. It was started by some friends when we were all in our mid-twenties. Haven't had any contact with the club for about 20 years. It used to be a good bunch, might still be.

I wouldn't get too excited about this incident until somebody verifies it. Too easy to post something like this without having to prove anything.

As far as jerks on the Rubicon, there are a few but my experience is they are few and far between compared to all the good folks you run across. They just stand out more.

Comment

Originally posted by seahawkfan View Post
                            Unfortunately I'm hearing MANY horror stories about the pricks on the Rubicon. Last one was about some douche running into another guy because he was broke down and partially on the trail. There was plenty of room to get around the disabled vehicle but the other guy ran into it multiple times while the disabled vehicles owner just watched. I won't go unless I have my .45 with me now.
                            Small group of peeps, but it can exist, just add beer. Late '90s there were some issuses I witnessed, today with all the cameras and peeps on the trail it is less. But asshats are everywhere dang it, just think of your commute. Sit back, take pics and report them. Plan your trips for weekdays for quiet times...
                            Rick-
                            68 Slightly modified
                            67 LUBR once again
                            61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by TBS-POPS View Post
                              What about on accident in the storage yard???
                              You just better control your pugs mister.......
                              1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Working...
                              X