Prairie City Mud Fest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prairie City Mud Fest

Anyone planning on heading out, or competing? I'm thinking about Sat., but leave the bronco in the garage. I would hate to break a borrowed output shaft.

http://www.themudfest.com/index.aspx
    Marc D.
    If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

I competed in this years ago.. A lot of Fun.. Fun to watch.. Better to compete.. Too hot this weekend/ too many plans..

Aaron
    KK6DAD
    70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Marc, replied on the list too, I have an extra I'll bring and watch/wrench you
      68 Slightly modified
      67 LUBR once again
      61 Willy Wagon

Comment

It's very tempting, but the entry fee is there also. I'm also one of those people that does stupid things when infront of a crowd. My new/future spare output shaft showed up today also. Planning on buying a good one, and keeping this one as a spare down the road.
        Marc D.
        If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

If I was able to go I would pay your entry fee!! ( Just to see you hammer down and break more shit..) It is fun!! I never broke anything in the mud bog before..78 Chevy truck... (Just realized that auto's have an advantage they dont have to shift halfway down the course.. Ohh Ya Only the winner gets to use the hose to clean off the windshield.. (between races) Damn I went home dirty every time...

Aaron
          KK6DAD
          70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Working...
          X