Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So what do you think of this

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...MNJO1FGPSJ.DTL

So what do you think of this ? I am on the fence with this, I will explain later But I would like your thoughts.

Brian
    Originally posted by TBS-POPS
    After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Re: So what do you think of this

Hmmmm. In one pic the bear is so focused on searching for scraps of the meals that are no longer provided that it doesn't even notice the deer watching it. Deer are no longer a food option?

Looks like she has effectivley changed the bears ability to hunt and doomed them to starvation. Or....... They get so hungry they become a danger to people since they have been trained to connect people and food...
    Just a thought
    1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

I think they should cover her w/ peanut butter and cracked corn and feed HER to the bears...
      sigpicRoad trips on an island get boring after the 1st lap...

Comment

I think the bears keep strangers out of the pot garden.

Comment

I understand that she thought she was doing right by feeding the bears, but they are wild animals and therefore need to be wild. If they don't hunt or forage for food then they become more of a danger especially if they start thinking ALL people will give them food. On another note, the guy that raised and trained Bart the Bear who starred in "White Fang", "The Bear" and "The Edge" was amazingly close with that giant Kodiak bear. If you go to his website, he has videos and pictures of himself wrestling with that bear that could probably eat most of a cow in one sitting. But the bears that he owns, are purely pets and actors, they are caged and locked up all the time.
          SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

Originally posted by Fungus232 View Post
            I think they should cover her w/ peanut butter and cracked corn and feed HER to the bears...
            Now that's funny!

Comment

Maybe they should release the bears in Willits so they can feed on the hippies.

Bears should be scared of people.
              Brad
              Chico, Ca.

Comment

Originally posted by Formerjughead View Post
                Maybe they should release the bears in Willits so they can feed on the hippies.

Bears should be scared of people.
                But then they'd get addicted. Kindof like a bear version of pot brownies...

Comment

But then they'd get addicted. Kindof like a bear version of pot brownies...
                  I don't see a downside to that reasoning. At least the bears won't have glaucoma.
                  Brad
                  Chico, Ca.

Comment

Originally posted by Formerjughead View Post
                    I don't see a downside to that reasoning. At least the bears won't have glaucoma.
                    True! & they really wouldn't have a shortage of "brownies" in Mendocino county...

Comment

I don't think bears would eat hippies, they're unclean and smell like patchouli oil ... But I'm sure they would eat teabaggers! Hey, maybe they'll eat Palin! That would solve two problems! Feed some starving bears and shut that idiot up!
                      SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

I just put the popcorn in microwave and opening a beer. This is gonna get good.

Comment

Mendocino county keeps my future job in check
                          {o===o}
                          EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
                          Originally posted by CityHick
                          I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 View Post
                            Mendocino county keeps my future job in check
                            I'm curious as to what that market has in store for it. Seems anyone can get a prescription to grow their own these days! My parents live outside the green line in Chico and now have 3 neighbors growing their "own" prescriptions that just popped up in the last year... What qualifies you for a doctor's note? A hangnail?????

Comment

I'm curious as to what that market has in store for it. Seems anyone can get a prescription to grow their own these days! My parents live outside the green line in Chico and now have 3 neighbors growing their "own" prescriptions that just popped up in the last year... What qualifies you for a doctor's note? A hangnail?????
                              Listen to this Bullshit. You can get a card from a doctor via webchat. Yes if you have a computer with a camera you can get one... I think those poor excuses of a professional need to be fined and given some serious jail time.

anyways...Bears you say?
                              {o===o}
                              EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
                              Originally posted by CityHick
                              I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Working...
                              X