So what do you think of this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: So what do you think of this

Boy talk about a HIGHJACK some POOR OLD LADY feeding bears to a thread about Marijuana. Read in todays paper some guy got his A$$ handed to him for trying to help him self to someone else marijuana. It is not the drug that is bad, it is the bad that comes with it. No I am not a user never have (OK in my younger years I was in a car with it being smoked) But I have never 1st hand tryed it. When I was 16 I work with a lot of people that used I saw how screwed there life was I said that is not for me. There used to be a guy in are 4X4 club that went thru a lot of weed a week ( will get # s and change) when he left 1st thing I wanted done was chane our bylaws to not allow it.

It is all good don't even think I am butt hurt.
    Last edited by Bronco Brian; 10-01-2010, 01:05 PM. Reason: Spelling
    Originally posted by TBS-POPS
    After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco Brian View Post
      Boy talk about a HIGHJACK some POOR OLD LADY feeding bears to a thread about Marijuana
      Haha! True! It all started with those damn bears...
      sigpicRoad trips on an island get boring after the 1st lap...

Comment

I wish I was her neighbor while she was feedin them. Cornfed bear prolly taste pretty good.

Maybe someone should show that old lady and her supporting cast the show of the bear guy that was eatin by one of his "friends" up in Alaska.
        Vacaville, Ca
        67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

Originally posted by Fungus232 View Post
          You gotta know that if they legalized it no company would have recourse. I don't think they could penalize an employee that pops positive to bud. All it would take is one hippy to cry discrimination and it's over. After all, its now a legal substance......
          I know it was Washington state, but I worked for a company that was a smoke free environment, and you could be let go for smoking on your off time. The way they could do that is because they supplied your insurance, and it could possibly effect how much you used it.
          On a different note, I drive Class A vehicles, and work on energized power lines. I don't want anyone working with me that isn't completely in there sober mind, and would hate for someone to have slow reactions when driving a truck that weighs 65,000lbs.
          I'm with Jeff, corn fed bear might not be too bad.
          Marc D.
          If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Ok we feed WILD Birds and they will dive bomb you
            We plant FEED to attrack Deer
            We feed WILD Elk in the winter above Jackson Hole Wy.
            We Can't FEEED WILD Bears.

Maybe if she built them a POOPER it would have been better.
            After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco Brian View Post
              it is the bad that comes with it. .
              Below is what I am talking about. About 2 blocks from my house.

A 17-year-old was arrested Sunday after he was allegedly seen prowling in backyards looking for marijuana, the Ukiah Police Department reported.

A resident in the 200 block of Irvington Drive reported at 2:50 a.m. that someone wearing all black and carrying a backpack was going in and out of yards in the area. Deputies from the Mendocino County Sheriff's Office also responded, and reportedly observed the boy running toward Elm Street.

He was later located hiding under some bushes and taken into custody.

In the teen's backpack, officers reportedly located a knife, a pair of scissors and two empty plastic bags. The teen told them he had smelled marijuana and went into a yard in search of the plant, but denied that he intended to take any.

He was booked into Mendocino County Juvenile Hall on suspicion of prowling.

Comment

This is why we have jobs. God bless the idiots
                1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

The simple answer to a complicate issue, OBAMABEAR!!
                  Just a stock 1966 U13, 170 ci 6 cyl, no kiddin'.

Comment

This thread is awesome!! think I'm gonna roll up a pinner and go check the game feeders!!
                    72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
                    BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
                    RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Sad to say the Bear Lady passed away this weekend.

Comment

Working...
                      X