Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another craigslist find

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/1991992381.html
    1969 EB, 88 Speed density EFI 302, HP D44 front w/ARB, Radius arm long arm, NP435, D20, D60 w/power lock rear, 4link rear with 4" stretch, Front and rear bumpers made by me.

Re: another craigslist find

I'm diggin' it!
    sigpicRoad trips on an island get boring after the 1st lap...

Comment

That roof tent is cool... but my rig is already too top heavy. Would be cool for expedition style travel though.
      1970 Bronco
      My build thread

Comment

Saw that, but, step out to take a pee and.....chit!
        68 Slightly modified
        67 LUBR once again
        61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Has anyone ever gone 4 wheeling and parked their rig on flat level ground where you could use one of those?

I still want one of those bronco campers however.
          Mark Harris
          71 Bronco, 9 inch, 60, c4, Stak 3 speed, and 42 inch balloons.

Comment

Originally posted by welndmn View Post
            Has anyone ever gone 4 wheeling and parked their rig on flat level ground where you could use one of those?

I still want one of those bronco campers however.
            A friend at work made a rack for his Jeep and mounted a Tentcot on the rack. Its pretty cool but like you said, level is key. usually he gets somewhere and stuffs a rock under a tire if necessary. Next time we go however... Im going to loosen the valve cores in his tires on one side only so over the night he gets to leaning. An easy fix practical joke.
            1969 EB, 88 Speed density EFI 302, HP D44 front w/ARB, Radius arm long arm, NP435, D20, D60 w/power lock rear, 4link rear with 4" stretch, Front and rear bumpers made by me.

Comment

Originally posted by SonicDonkey View Post
              A friend at work made a rack for his Jeep and mounted a Tentcot on the rack. Its pretty cool but like you said, level is key. usually he gets somewhere and stuffs a rock under a tire if necessary. Next time we go however... Im going to loosen the valve cores in his tires on one side only so over the night he gets to leaning. An easy fix practical joke.
              1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Working...
              X