Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody else ride DirtBikes, hunt , fish, etc.....?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody else ride DirtBikes, hunt , fish, etc.....?

Just wondering if anybody else rides Dirt Bikes? I'm sure there are other things we do that don't get brought up.
    Such as :
    Hunting
    Fishing
    Shooting (Various Types)
    Dirt Bikes

I love my Bronco...but it's not the only interest I have.(shhh.....don't let my Bronco hear that.)

I Bronco, VW, Hunt, Shoot, Fish, Dirt Bike, Dune Buggy, Paintball, R/C Car, and probably a lot of other things... lol

Comment

I bronco , hunt, shoot , dirt bike & sport bike. Soon to ride a hog
      69 bronco 302 670 holley TA NV4500/Atlas 3.8 29 spl. in 32 out 4.5 bc lift 3" body D44 Locked - 9" Currie/strange with daytona PS and 1350 yoke. Warn full floater Locked 35" MTR's beadlocked 4 wheel disc most parts are still on shelf, But 1 day

Comment

I use to do alot of different stuff, shoot, hunt and dirt bike but since kids I only have time for one hobbie so the EB is it for now. I would like to get the oldest into go-carts but right now its soccer time. FM
        72EB, one-ton fab project that will never end

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
        1 Cor 16:13-14

Comment

Used to climb, river guide, horses...now being time and $$ are key, my two big hobbies are of course the EB, SCUBA, getting into shooting, brewing ...and a few others (hopefully getting back to the horse thing)

Sean
          '88 347 roller, Exploder EFI, WH Shorties, NP435, twin stick D-20 with Tera lows, 44 4:56's w/ARB chromos and CTMs, 9" Detroit, cust dash, wiring and STILL ALMOST "DONE"!...

Comment

Originally posted by Familyman
            I would like to get the oldest into go-carts
            Dirt or asphalt? We have both tracks close to here, so I have done both.
            Fun fun, but a lot of work and money just like everything else. Especially if you want to be competitive...

Comment

Dirt or asphalt?
              Asphalt, and ya it ain't cheap and he isn't asking for it. I just think it would be fun. PC has a nice track they just repaved it and my bro has a couple of carts and goes there. FM
              72EB, one-ton fab project that will never end

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
              1 Cor 16:13-14

Comment

You guys have a lot of tracks near. Check this site if you haven't already:
                http://www.norcal-karting.com/

Comment

Originally posted by FFMDX
                  Used to climb, river guide, horses...now being time and $$ are key, my two big hobbies are of course the EB, SCUBA, getting into shooting, brewing ...and a few others (hopefully getting back to the horse thing)

Sean
                  I tried the brewing thing with a cheap kit last year. It was crap....but would love to brew some bad ass porter...

Love horses...can't wait to be able to get back into riding...

Only did scuba in Cancun but it was a freaking blast to say the least...

I traded my XR600 to 69Broncosport a few years back. I will be getting a set of quads next year when the son hits 2 and a half (or later depending how he does) He'll be getting the Raptor 50, I'll get the 650 Rotax Bombardier, and the wifey will get a Honda 250 4 Stroke of some kind...

Hunting? Killed a buck 5 years back and had a real hard time with it I'll leave that to the rest of you...
                  “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Well ..if anybody else still rides DirtBikes and is interested in going riding let me know.

Comment

I ride Mike, but unfortunately I live a few hours North of you...

Comment

I use to do alot of stuff but age, a bad knee and 4 young grandkids has slowed me down alittle. Still fish alot for salmon on the Sac. and Feather rivers, largest being 48 lbs 3 years ago.
                        The Bronco is the main hobby now, but use to VW Bugs and VW sandrails, some dirt bike, hunt, sporting clays, trap and skeet, softball = bad knee, camping, and dont laugh , gardening, its very relaxing for me, I'll put my tomatos up against anyones.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike C
                          Well ..if anybody else still rides DirtBikes and is interested in going riding let me know.
                          Mike, I ride but it's mostly a winter time in the woods thing for me. (yes I'm getting old ) I just had an ACL fixed so I'm definitly out till this winter. My six year old has been riding a 50 for about a year now. I take her out to the tt track at Sandhill on Friday nights. It's silly fun if you have a smaller bike to ride. I was taking the wife's xr100 out there before my surgery.

Comment

Before the bronco, used to ride KX250s. Still fish when I get the chance, got to love Rainbow trout fresh out of a glacier fed river buds all been getting quads so I imagine I will be gettin one after the Bronco gets to wheel as the GF loves quadding.

Also got a Prostreet 69 Dodge Coronet thats needing a smaller carb, intake and cam so I can cruise it more often as sittin in the pit lanes waiting a half hour just to do a 30 second burnout followed by a 11 sec pass gets old fast, I rather rumble the bigblock cruising downtown instead for that low mileage.

Really need to get me a F250 with slide in camper as we tend to camp once a month in the back country doing the quaddin and fishin but more so killin case after case of beer like the world is gonna end tomorrow. Least if it does, I will be in one of the worlds greatest spots halfway up a mountain!
                            Last edited by PhantomEB; 07-18-2006, 01:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X