check this out especially hunters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• check this out especially hunters

forwarded to me by a friend. check out the background of this guy. he is buy himself with an auto camera.

Now that will wake you up.
    Attached Files
    this is the last mod i promise
    www.hoblitmotors.com

Re: check this out especially hunters

http://www.huntingchat.net/forum/showthread.php?t=30514
    Originally posted by TBS-POPS
    After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

That's got to be a photochop.

Comment

It is, I saw the original picture they chopped the cat out of...

Comment

figures stupid internet. im heading to idaho tomorrow thought it was funny
          this is the last mod i promise
          www.hoblitmotors.com

Comment

I saw one about that size at night with a flashlight about 100' up a hill staring at me. On foot, by myself... Ruined my night! I did have my .243 w/ me but still. 3 steps forward then 360 w/ the flashlight to check my six! That thing could've knawed my bones anytime it wanted & wouldn't have been a damn thing I could do about it. Probably the only time in my life where I felt truly & completely helpless.
            sigpicRoad trips on an island get boring after the 1st lap...

Comment

That would be awesome
              72' in pieces and piles of awesomeness

Comment

Nothing quite like the feeling that You are being hunted.
                1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

hey hobzbronc, I just got back from SE Idaho, where did you go? I hunted with a blown out ankle, missed a bigun, passed on six and took a freezer buck
                  70 rebuilt 302, Edelbrock Performer intake and carb, C4, 20 w/aftermarket gears & HD output, D44 w/Power-lock, disks, 4:88, 9 in Detroit, PS, PB, winch, lights, rock bumpers, full cage, 3 1/2" WH lift, 2" body lift, IROK 37's, 23 gal tank

"70" CJ-5 ('58 frame, '70 tub, '72 running gear, '80 motor) 350 sbc, 5 1/2 in lift, 35's, PS, PB, full cage, lockers, 5.38's re-gear spring over going in soon.

And a bunch of other crap, some of them run.....

Comment

Two weeks ago, my ten year old daughter heard a loud cat purring behind the house (I live in the woods). She went to investigate and scared off a very large tom mountain lion. My son and I went to find the tracks and it screeched at us from the brush. The tracks were quite large.

SSS
                    70 rebuilt 302, Edelbrock Performer intake and carb, C4, 20 w/aftermarket gears & HD output, D44 w/Power-lock, disks, 4:88, 9 in Detroit, PS, PB, winch, lights, rock bumpers, full cage, 3 1/2" WH lift, 2" body lift, IROK 37's, 23 gal tank

"70" CJ-5 ('58 frame, '70 tub, '72 running gear, '80 motor) 350 sbc, 5 1/2 in lift, 35's, PS, PB, full cage, lockers, 5.38's re-gear spring over going in soon.

Comment

The CA law makers need to do something to help us control our cat population.
                      It is out of control right now...

Comment

CA lawmakers need to do something about are "citifolk moving to the country" population. Now that is out of control. They move to the foothills or lower elevations of the sierras and then want to enact rules to make it just like where they came from. Hell, my local BLM land where I did all my shooting growing up, has been closed to firearms and had the gate locked up. It's only open to hikers now.

As far as the big cats though, I really do think they are awesome. I'm not saying that I would want any of my family to be attacked or anyone I know for that matter. But natural predators are just awe inspiring to me and represent one of the truly honorable deaths that a man can have nowadays (ya know "go out with your boots on") and if they are getting bold enough to become a nuisance or worse yet a danger. Then by all means handle the situation with extreme prejudice.

*note* citifolk comment was directed at anyone directly or indirectly on this forum and is just a symbol for my hatred of all things concrete and the mentality of the majority of the population whose soul has been corrupted by concrete.
                        Last edited by TRAILBOUND; 10-18-2010, 12:34 PM.
                        72' in pieces and piles of awesomeness

Comment

Originally posted by TRAILBOUND View Post
                          CA lawmakers need to do something about are "citifolk moving to the country" population. Now that is out of control. They move to the foothills or lower elevations of the sierras and then want to enact rules to make it just like where they came from. Hell, my local BLM land where I did all my shooting growing up, has been closed to firearms and had the gate locked up. It's only open to hikers now.
                          Same thing happened to Livermore 30 years ago. My dad's earliest memory of Livermore was 1978, a few days after moving to town. He was out exploring the area during his lunch hour and saw a man with a shotgun over one shoulder and two dead rabbits over the other. This was just outside the LLNL gates. Try openly carrying a shotgun anywhere near a nuclear research facility now!

I guess my point is that it unfortunately can't be stopped... just look at what Livermore has become now (urban sprawl). Your best bet is to get out of CA!
                          1970 Bronco
                          My build thread

Comment

Kalifornia is in the toilet and the toilet is being flushed.

We used to have shotguns and deer rifles in our truck gun racks at high school, try that now!

The VOTERS enacted the mountain lion hunting ban (prop 187?), not the legislators. When the urban and suburban population manages rural wildlife, you know it is going to go bad.

S.S.S.

Comment

Working...
                            X