Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Road Trip to SEMA

Well this is the end...

Another well done Cad with too much rim and not enough tire, WD-40 Girl and a gentleman checking out the cans...
    We had so many things that we could see... So one morning we drove up Hwy 15 to the Las Vegas Raceway and Carroll Shelbys place for a tour. New GT 350 which is selling well, new Super Snake pick-up (think Lighting), assembly factory and final check before going to the customer...

Thanks for looking everyone, hope you enjoyed...
    Attached Files
    Last edited by 904Bronco; 11-07-2010, 08:30 AM.
    2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
    1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
    2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

Man that GT 350 would be a kick in the pants to drive!!! What are selling for?

Comment

Originally posted by crawlin68 View Post
        Man that GT 350 would be a kick in the pants to drive!!! What are selling for?
        Well $30k or so for the car that is purchased at any Ford Dealer, which is then rail shipped to Shelby from the factory, and finally assembled for another $30k or so depending on the short option list...

No prices listed for the Super Snake truck, of which there are only a few that have been built so far...
        Last edited by 904Bronco; 11-07-2010, 11:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 904Bronco View Post
          Ahh, no...

But the guy who has bought the rights to the old company wants to bring back all of the Hanson designs, so we could be seeing more vehicles having the option of Hanson bumpers... I did ask him if Wayne could be bought back into the company.... He said he still has alot of work to do getting the current (Jeep) product line squared away, it is a possibility.... Like my question about Bronco bumpers and a timeline... "Hopefully some time next year"
          I am pretty sure the company that bought out Hanson is Full Traction Suspension, or a company of. I though that Wayne was keeping the full size stuff but could be wrong. Maybe Paul, Dirtdonk would have some insight???

And yea, I would say those definatly look like Waynes. Looks just like mine, and mine is.
          Attached Files
          1969 EB, 88 Speed density EFI 302, HP D44 front w/ARB, Radius arm long arm, NP435, D20, D60 w/power lock rear, 4link rear with 4" stretch, Front and rear bumpers made by me.

Comment

Originally posted by SonicDonkey View Post
            I am pretty sure the company that bought out Hanson is Full Traction Suspension, or a company of. I though that Wayne was keeping the full size stuff but could be wrong. Maybe Paul, Dirtdonk would have some insight???

And yea, I would say those definatly look like Waynes. Looks just like mine, and mine is.
            You are correct about the company... I will ask Wayne/Paul on Tuesday when we have lunch in Salinas... I seem to remember that the last company (2nd) wanted to build only Jeep stuff as that was where the $$$ was... There may have been some kind of agreement?

Comment

Working...
            X