Next Nor-Cal gathering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next Nor-Cal gathering

I was thinking we should start planning our next gathering. My suggestion is to have a gathering at Prairie City OHV park sometime mid September. This way it will have cooled off a little, and we have plenty of time to rearrange our schedules to make it there. So, what are everyones thoughts on this?
    Marc D.
    If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Good Call marc!! Lets do it!! It has been a while..

Hey moderators is there a way to set up Voting POLL'S on this board?
    Thanks
    Aaron
    Attached Files
    KK6DAD
    70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

I've been thinking the same thing. But I think we should do it in Fresno this time!

Comment

I could do fresno. Let me know when I need to load up the trailer. Hopefully after it cools down a little though.
        After seeing the picture Aaron posted we definately need to have another get together since my bronco is a different color now.
        Last edited by earlybronco72; 01-03-2009, 01:27 PM.
        Marc D.
        If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

I would love to come to one since it would be nothing but REAL wheelin EBs not resto junk!

Comment

How about patterson...right in the middle of both!!! Frank Rains off road park is right up the street....
            “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Originally posted by Delta 4 Wheel
              How about patterson...right in the middle of both!!! Frank Rains off road park is right up the street....
              WHO??? Frank Who?? What they got to wheel on? Tomatoes??? Garlic?? Onions??

A
              KK6DAD
              70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy4zack
                WHO??? Frank Who?? What they got to wheel on? Tomatoes??? Garlic?? Onions??

A

RLMAO! That is funny shiat!

Comment

No, we will use your EB hood to wheel up and over....
                  “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Anyway, I have never been to this park but fron what I hear it is like any other small off road park. It is up in Diablo Canyon...

Comment

Aaron, you should have full rights to post a poll on the board...

Originally posted by Daddy4zack
                      Good Call marc!! Lets do it!! It has been a while..

Hey moderators is there a way to set up Voting POLL'S on this board?
                      Thanks
                      Aaron

Comment

September sounds good to me..as long as it's not during the 1st to the 23rd.

Comment

I heard a rumor that Frank Raines park my be cutting back on the rigs allowed per day and or limiting the use. There are some ill feelings coming from the ranchers and mainly the Dirt bikes/quads. I guess some fencing was cut and passed thru, pissing off the livestock and tearing up the private property. Like I said I just heard this and will try to get more info from my buddy at work.

Sean
                          '88 347 roller, Exploder EFI, WH Shorties, NP435, twin stick D-20 with Tera lows, 44 4:56's w/ARB chromos and CTMs, 9" Detroit, cust dash, wiring and STILL ALMOST "DONE"!...

Comment

We need to declare Marshall Law on these ass hats that are screwing it up for the rest of us...seriously!

Originally posted by FFMDX
                            I heard a rumor that Frank Raines park my be cutting back on the rigs allowed per day and or limiting the use. There are some ill feelings coming from the ranchers and mainly the Dirt bikes/quads. I guess some fencing was cut and passed thru, pissing off the livestock and tearing up the private property. Like I said I just heard this and will try to get more info from my buddy at work.

Sean

Comment

Ill vote for Prairie City. Ill even have my pile ready by September.
                              69 bronco, 72 bronco, 66 vert stang

Comment

Working...
                              X