Need a quick hand in Sacramento

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a quick hand in Sacramento

Fellas, anyone available tomorrow in the Sac area to separate a passenger side axle & stub shaft (pull the ujoint)? Quick 5 min job w/ the right tools & mine are all on da island. Need to get these apart so I can stuff'em in my sea bag for the plane ride back as they're full width & don't fit assembled. Will gladly pay with beer of choice.

Thanks guys,
    Fungus
    sigpicRoad trips on an island get boring after the 1st lap...

Re: Need a quick hand in Sacramento

Could possibly help you out. What time of the day were you thinking?

Justin
    1969 EB, 88 Speed density EFI 302, HP D44 front w/ARB, Radius arm long arm, NP435, D20, D60 w/power lock rear, 4link rear with 4" stretch, Front and rear bumpers made by me.

Comment

Anytime Justin. Before noon would be best for me but beggars can't be choosers so tell me when & where & I'll make it work.

Thanks,
      John

Comment

I can see it now.... A bunch of TSA agents gathered around the monitor of an x-ray machine all tilting their heads and saying..."WTF?" "Is it some sort of medieval club?"
        SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

Or to see if its got batteries

Thats how I rub...I mean roll!

Comment

Ahhh, but we're flying courtesy of USAF...

Comment

The funniest thing I've ever seen in a civilian airport was a bunch a military solders all decked out with M16's and all of their tactical gear going through the TSA screening process and the TSA agents made them take their boots off. WTF!? Even the solders where saying "this is the stupidest thing I've ever had to do".

Comment

Off work about 3 if you still need a hand...
                68 Slightly modified
                67 LUBR once again
                61 Willy Wagon

Comment

I might Rick. Haven't heard back from Justin & doesn't look like my wife is in any hurry today so that could work out good. How far are you from the Natomas Park area?

Comment

Oops, forgot to check back in sooner...

Im in Rancho Cordova till 5ish today at work. You can come by here and we can get it out. After that I will be home around 6 and can do it there with my press. I will send you a PM with my #

Justin
                    1969 EB, 88 Speed density EFI 302, HP D44 front w/ARB, Radius arm long arm, NP435, D20, D60 w/power lock rear, 4link rear with 4" stretch, Front and rear bumpers made by me.

Comment

Thanks a ton for the help today Justin & great meeting you! Beers are on me next time. Thanks to Rick also for the offer. Hopefully we'll plan some more time in next year & bring the IH down to Bronctoberfest. Great group we have here!

Comment

No problem and good to meet you too John.

Comment

Working...
                        X