New ride, Sorry, its a chevy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New ride, Sorry, its a chevy!

Just bought this today with my Father in Law. 67 SS 396 Chevelle built in Fremont Ca. The car only has 29,500 original miles on it

Here are a few pic's. This will look nice with the 71 (getting a 67 clip) swb and the 70 2wd blazer, 71 EB with 59k and the EB buggy.

Kevin
    LFD Inc.
    Attached Files
    71 EB 56K original miles stock for now!

73 EB/rock buggy 351W EFI, Art Car C-4 manual VB w/ comp braking, 37 MTR's, 4-Link F&R, Fox Air 16", Full Hydro and now it runs!

51 F1 PU with MII front end, T-Bird IRS

70 C10 SWB, 92 LT1 vett motor, 700R4, power everything, great driving street rig.

Very nice!! You can have your own car show!!

Aaron
    KK6DAD
    70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Very nice! Personally I don't think there's anything wrong with classic chebbys, newer ones on the other hand....

Sean
      '88 347 roller, Exploder EFI, WH Shorties, NP435, twin stick D-20 with Tera lows, 44 4:56's w/ARB chromos and CTMs, 9" Detroit, cust dash, wiring and STILL ALMOST "DONE"!...

Comment

Originally posted by FFMDX
        Very nice! Personally I don't think there's anything wrong with classic chebbys, newer ones on the other hand....

Sean

Yup cant blink when it comes to Classic chevs. got to have summer night rides too, eh. Thats what I am building my Prostreet 69 Coronet for next.
        Kudos on a 396 66 Chevelle!

Comment

I have to admit that I like the classic Chebby's too. My father in law and I have fully retored to 100% original a 57 2 door Belair hard top, a 57 Nomad and 64 Super Sport convertable. He has all 3 of them in his garage!

Nice ride there Kevin!

Comment

That thing is awesome. My question though is, are the those ghost zebra strips in the second picture, or a reflection of the picket fence?
            Marc D.
            If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Pure sickness...
              “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

60's Muscle, doesnt matter what brand I love em all even the AMX, my fav is the 64 goat. Sweet ride, whats your plans?

Comment

Working...
                X