Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bronco Spotted, San Andreas, Sunday eve

Member?

Brown. White top? I flashed my lights as I pulled on to the highway in my blue Bimmer.
    70 rebuilt 302, Edelbrock Performer intake and carb, C4, 20 w/aftermarket gears & HD output, D44 w/Power-lock, disks, 4:88, 9 in Detroit, PS, PB, winch, lights, rock bumpers, full cage, 3 1/2" WH lift, 2" body lift, IROK 37's, 23 gal tank

"70" CJ-5 ('58 frame, '70 tub, '72 running gear, '80 motor) 350 sbc, 5 1/2 in lift, 35's, PS, PB, full cage, lockers, 5.38's re-gear spring over going in soon.

And a bunch of other crap, some of them run.....

Re: Bronco Spotted, San Andreas, Sunday eve

I saw one on Travis AFB the other day at the pump. Talked to the kid for awhile and told him to check this site out. Lime green '69 w/ '89 5.0, C-4, D-20. Pretty nice rig.
    sigpicRoad trips on an island get boring after the 1st lap...

Comment

I've seen that lime green rig several times lately just around the corner from my place. Sure catches the eye. I didn't know you were at Travis or I would have told you to swing by for a beer. I only live a few miles off base. You still around?
      Vacaville, Ca
      67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

I also just saw an all white EB at my daughters All-Star soccer game. All white. I left my card and the norcal info on his windshield. Don't know if he's from here or not.
        Vacaville, Ca
        67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

I think that brown bronco is local, from just up the hill between San Andreas and angels camp
          72' in pieces and piles of awesomeness

Comment

Originally posted by seahawkfan View Post
            I've seen that lime green rig several times lately just around the corner from my place. Sure catches the eye. I didn't know you were at Travis or I would have told you to swing by for a beer. I only live a few miles off base. You still around?
            Damn! We flew out yesterday morn and back to work today on the isle. We were there for 2 nights until we were able to jump the first hop back yesterday morn. Nice kid w/ the lime green '69. Hope he pokes his head in here and hooks up with some of you fellas for some trips. I had to laugh as the cars stacked up behind him at the gas pump due to our extended BS'ing session. Bronco talk takes priority...
            sigpicRoad trips on an island get boring after the 1st lap...

Comment

Working...
            X