X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bronco on CL

no affiliation

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/cto/2078374981.html

1973 Bronco Uncut 4spd 6cyl - $6500 (menlo park)
    Date: 2010-11-24, 3:09PM PST
    Reply to: sale-sk63t-2078374981@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

This Truck was built in San Jose and has spent it's whole life in the Bay Area. It feature all original paint, original license plates. It has been upgraded with Non-Power 1977 Bronco front disc brakes and the matching 77 large rear drum brakes. The motor was rebuilt about 60k miles ago. The rear diff was rebuilt with the addition of posi and carries 4:11 gears, the front is an open carrier with 4:09 gears. The transfer case was rebuilt and the stock 3speed was discarded and replaced by a top shift overdrive toploader. The suspension system is an old Vintage Bronco's 2 1/2 inch lift. I have used it as my commuter and shop truck. I have all of the frame pieces to convert it to V8. It has a rare ranch mount for the spare tire carrier and a pretty decent radio. The bench seat is factory and came in the truck. Rear diff, transfer case, clutch, trans and brakes have less than 10k miles on them. Currently daily driven so its registered and insured. No smog required due to age of vehicle. Most importantly!!!! This truck is the most rust free early bronco I have ever seen!!!! I'm not kidding. It has all original metal including the floor pans and they are excellent! It's 37 years old so it has some dents and dings on it. If you have questions or would like to make an appointment to look and drive this truck I can be reached at my shop Rootes Group Depot, 650-364-1965

Re: Bronco on CL

Thats a pretty nice little rig! Not a bad price either.
    sigpicRoad trips on an island get boring after the 1st lap...

Comment

I know the owner...

It has been forsale a while, not because it has issues, but because it is a 6 cylinder.

Doug
      2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
      1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
      2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

Be nice to see someone tweak a 6 banger.... Little torque monster..
        1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Where there is money there is a way and the boys at Clifford can make those 200's pump out some serious numbers and they sound down right evil with a set of 6-2 headers and 2 chamber flows.
          72' in pieces and piles of awesomeness

Comment

Last time he had it listed on CL it was a half cab.

Comment

You guys seen the specs on the new 213 cid?! Over 350hp & just under 400'# @ 2500 rpm or something close. I looked at it on Ford's website the other day & was blown away but can't remember the exact #s. It's their new "green" motor cause it gets great mpg I guess. Ford's doing some really impressive stuff with their new lineup of engines & NO welfare handouts from "he who shall not be named".
              sigpicRoad trips on an island get boring after the 1st lap...

Comment

That bench seat is kinda cool, but I guess it would suck off road.
                77 Ranger, 302, C4, 4.88's, Detroits, 35 spline 9", WH 5.5", 3" BL, 37" BFG KM2's on Walker Evans 17" beadlocks

Comment

Working...
                X