Going through some old CDs...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going through some old CDs...

I was going through my cd's last night and ran across some old Iron Maiden favorites. I almost went def coming home from work listening to revelation at full blast and full throttle......any old head bangers like me lurking around who LOVE maiden?? Brings back some sweet memories but I need to be careful...my ears were ringing when I came in to the house!!!!!!!!!

Remember Eddie?
    Attached Files
    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Same thing happened to me the other day with some early Metallica albums...
    lol

Comment

WHAT? No one here is an old metal head? Wussies. I'l lplay some Barry Manalow for you on the next trip...
      “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

I was into metal 20 years ago, but I didn't go for Maiden. Now I'm a country boy.
        Marc D.
        If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Both old classic rock like Maiden, G'n'R, Ozzy, and Country is in the CD player for me!

Comment

I am an old head banger...love the country as well.. I was introduced to old Merle by my grandpa 30 years ago but I sill love to listen to Whiplash on max volume...

Comment

I grew up a child of the 60's. Give me some Beatles, Stones, Doors, the Dead, Pink Floyd and and I'll be groovin all night

Comment

Pink Floyd, Rush, Queen etc
                68 Slightly modified
                67 LUBR once again
                61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Ahh, the early 80's, before there was abnoxious rap there was abnoxious metal. Yep listened to all of that and went to a ton of shows. And hell yes, Whiplash still sounds good.

Comment

Twisted Sister!

lol

Comment

Working...
                    X