My rc eb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My rc eb

The body is in the rough out stage just sorta fitting things.

I am going to build the sliders out of brake tubing and have the body mounts on the side of the
    body.

I am going to have rear steer or behind the axel, with a panhard bar and drag link from the chassis and remove the upper wish bone links.
    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Built a little bar to hook up the drag link to , it will need to be black some how.

1974EB 302v8, NP435, dana 20 twinstick, dana 44, 9 inch Detriot Locker's, 4.88 gears, front disk, Rockbox, wild horses 4.5 inch lift, 4 wheel Warn Full Floater, 35 Super Swamp Bogers.

Re: My rc eb

I might build the front bumper and make it look more like the 1 to 1 I guess I could use Gorilla glue to reglue the correct bars on the honcho bumper. but It still may be wrong. I will have to build the rear one any way. I also want floors and seats so I think I will move the gear box in to the motor compartment and install and transfer case. I have had one for ever wanting to use it. I am babbling,.

this is the transfer case made out of old bruiser parts.

Inside the transfer case.

1974EB 302v8, NP435, dana 20 twinstick, dana 44, 9 inch Detriot Locker's, 4.88 gears, front disk, Rockbox, wild horses 4.5 inch lift, 4 wheel Warn Full Floater, 35 Super Swamp Bogers.

Comment

These R/C crawlers are really cool, but having spent literally thousands of dollars on R/C cars I'm kinda afraid to get back into it again!
      SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

My slash 4x4 got driven over yesterday
        67 Bronco blue - LS 6.0, 6l90, & atlas (working on it)
        69 Bronco red - F/I 302,c-4,36" TSL S/X( sitting next to a barn)
        69 Bronco Yellow - TBI 350,th350, 203/205, Dana 60, 14 bolt, 4-link rear, 3 link front,full hydro, body narrowed 8", 39.9 Iroks on Walker Evans
        79 CJ 5 360 v8 t18 33's locked & sprung over (sitting in a barn since 2000)
        67 Camaro Lq4,built 200r4,Hotchkis suspension(work in progre$$)

Comment

Errr usually its only one but ALL your boggers are on backwards!

Comment

Originally posted by PhantomEB View Post
            Errr usually its only one but ALL your boggers are on backwards!
            Maybe his next trip is to the sand dunes.
            Marc D.
            If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Love the soft top!
              We're here for a good time, not a long time!

Comment

Thats pretty cool, but all the pictures didn't come through...
                '68- 302 C4 x D20, Dana 30 x 9" stock gears, 33" pavement pounders, 3-1/2" suspension lift 0 body lift, wishlist getting bigger, wallet getting smaller

Comment

Looking good Randy, can't wait to see the final project!
                  70 Bronco, 5.0, ARB front 44, Detroit 9in Rear, Dana 20 w/ Rock Eaters, NP435, Beadlocked 36X13.5 IROXS

2001 F-250, triple gauges, ATO Tranny, 35 SST's, line-x, bully dogged!

Comment

Simple but efficient sliders first test fit.

Comment

All I can say is that is COOL, and I would like to have one. But I need to get the BIG one going first.
                      Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                      After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

You need one of those billet aluminum v8 engines that hold a 540 inside.
                        69 Bronco Yellow - TBI 350,th350, 203/205, Dana 60, 14 bolt, 4-link rear, 3 link front,full hydro, body narrowed 8", 39.9 Iroks on Walker Evans

Comment

Originally posted by 69crawler View Post
                          You need one of those billet aluminum v8 engines that hold a 540 inside.
                          I have not seen that one have a link?

Comment

Originally posted by Efibroncoman View Post
                            These R/C crawlers are really cool, but having spent literally thousands of dollars on R/C cars I'm kinda afraid to get back into it again!
                            X2. I haven't spent thousands on R/C stuff but I definitely spent hundreds of my paper route dollars as a kid back in the 80s. I do have an EB body for a future R/C crawler project... just can't get myself to pull the trigger and order the running gear and radio yet.
                            1970 Bronco
                            My build thread

Comment

It's the RC4WD fracture v8 engine. it holds (hides) a 540 motor inside and has a transfer case. Pretty cool for a scaler.

Comment

Working...
                              X