t-shirt idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• t-shirt idea

Just a random thought in my head. I have an idea for a bronco t-shirt, and was wondering if its worth the time and effort to make. I just want to make a few buks on the side to buy some parts. Any feed back would help.
    Thanks
    Wes
    302, edelbrock heads, roller rockers, intake, sanderson shorty headers,

Well, tell us what you have in mind.
    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

i have a picture drawn of a bronco on some rocks, with just a little saying like " i'll take mine on the rocks". i dunno, its kind of random, but a thought none the less.

Comment

It may be good.. Talk to a local T shirt design shop.. Then check out the internet for pricing.. Internet probably will be cheaper just make sure the quality is there.. Check out pricing on having the silk screen made.. And do you get to keep it?? Then there will be minimum 1st order.. You probably wont get rich making T's but it might pay for itself in the end and be fun. After the initial investment the more you order the more you will profit.. Look into Posters also.. There are a lot of t's out there but not too many posters.. Just an idea..

Aaron
        Last edited by Daddy4zack; 08-04-2006, 06:10 PM.
        KK6DAD
        70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

ya, thanks, posters may be a good idea too.

Comment

If it is a sweet design I am always game for a cool shirt...or 2
            “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

I just want to make a few buks on the side to buy some parts. Any feed back would help.
              I would do something else. Sorry to be the wet blanket. But I don't make any real money on the shirts.
              Maybe I should sell them for more

Anyway good luck with it and do your research because if you front the money to buy all the shirts and then don't sell 3/4 of them plus the shipping hassle you might accually lose money and that don't buy parts . FM
              72EB, one-ton fab project that will never end

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
              1 Cor 16:13-14

Comment

Count me in for a tshirt, poster too!!!

Comment

Working...
                X