Road Armour bumper brackets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Road Armour bumper brackets

I bought a road armour bumper (used)for my super duty and it didn't come with mouting brackets. I called Road armour and they want $400 for the two brackets. Guessing there is maybe 60.00 in material I felt the price was not what I'm willing to pay.

Anyone have the same bumper and could you send me Pic's of your mounting brackets. I'll just Fab my own and save a few bucks.

Thanks Dave

Re: Road Armour bumper brackets

I seriously doubt there is more than $30-40 worth of steel!
    SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

I agree, my jaw dropped when I was told the price. I felt it was similar to oil company rip-offs. 11 Billion profit and diesel is 4.69 a gallon. give me a break

Comment

That's corporate greed for ya!
        SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

Working...
        X