Fuel Prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuel Prices

I made the mistake of starting to estimate the fuel cost for my Dusy trip this summer, and was not pleased.

At the current price it looks like it will cost me about $400 in fuel alone.

The trip is still on, but it looks like most of my activities this year will be closer to home.

Re: Fuel Prices

It cost me $125 to fill up on diesel with a quarter tank. Thank-you Mr. Obama
    69, 7" lift,D-44 with air locker, 9" 35 spl full floater with a locker, 4-wheel disc, custom paint, one off custom mods, Hanson bumpers and side protection, 35's on Champion beadlocks.

Comment

Haha... You can blame who you want, but thats not the president. It's the oil companies speculating and being greedy! The oil companies are all getting government subsidies, making record profits, paying no taxes and still raping everyone on gas prices!!! Who wants to guess which recent president's family has lots of money made from oil?
      SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

Originally posted by BRONKEN View Post
        Dropped a cool C note myself yesterday & almost got 3/4 tank! Woohoo!
        sigpicRoad trips on an island get boring after the 1st lap...

Comment

Whenever I go on a roadtrip... I make my brother drive. He has a Jetta TDI that gets 46 mpg highway...
          SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

Think you could get a Jetta TDI engine to work in an EB?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike C View Post
              Xtreme4x4 put one in a Suzuki and converted it to run on veg oil. He recently hopped up the engine to put out about 140hp. They wheeled all day and he said it only cost a couple bucks (not counting the tow rig fuel cost to get it there and back).

Comment

Originally posted by BRONKEN View Post
                Gas stations around here only let you put in $75 at the pump. Then you have to swipe your card again.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike C View Post
                  I saw a swap kit recently for Jeep YJ's. It's a pretty small engine and with some work they can be built up to 200-300hp. Yeah, you could probably make it fit!

Comment

It sucks and Im about to make my Bronco my daily driver. ouch!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CageDave View Post
                      It sucks and Im about to make my Bronco my daily driver. ouch!!!
                      I've already been dd'ing the Bronco cause its cheaper than my other commuter!

14mpg @ $4.42 =

Comment

I have a little putt putt for a DD, so therefore I REFUSE to bitch about how much my toys or date truck costs to use.

Comment

Originally posted by gddyap View Post
                          Gas stations around here only let you put in $75 at the pump. Then you have to swipe your card again.
                          That's why I was surprised when this pump went to $125. Luckily I commute with three other guy's and I only have to drive one week out of the month.
                          69, 7" lift,D-44 with air locker, 9" 35 spl full floater with a locker, 4-wheel disc, custom paint, one off custom mods, Hanson bumpers and side protection, 35's on Champion beadlocks.

Comment

My Bronco is 4 gallons to work and 4 gallons home @ 60 mph or 2000 rpm...

The 02 Superduty is spending alot of time in the driveway this summer... If fact I am working OT today to pay for diesel for our summer vacation in June!
                            Last edited by 904Bronco; 05-08-2011, 08:48 AM.
                            2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
                            1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
                            2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

The chevron here in town raised thier cclimit to $99. Guess I was lucky when it clicked off at $95 and was full!!!
                              72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
                              BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
                              RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Working...
                              X