Rear quarter guards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear quarter guards

I remember someone asking about those rear quarter guards, not Bcbroncos ones. The cheap ones that don't wrap around the tail light. Did that person find them and if they did where can I get some. I hope they make them without diamond plate

Re: Rear quater guards

Kevin (brocbronc) was looking for those...

http://www.norcalbroncos.com/forum/s...ead.php?t=8199
    '68- 302 C4 x D20, Dana 30 x 9" stock gears, 33" pavement pounders, 3-1/2" suspension lift 0 body lift, wishlist getting bigger, wallet getting smaller

Comment

I found the post on Pirate also and no one responded.

Comment

Originally posted by brocbronc View Post
        Strangeland has the ones I'm looking for .
        Originally posted by NorcalKD View Post
        If anyone else has another set similiar to these let me know. I've been looking for a set like these for awhile.

Thanks,

Kyle
        He might have these in hand, maybe you could "borrow" them and have S&K copy them for you and Kyle?
        '68- 302 C4 x D20, Dana 30 x 9" stock gears, 33" pavement pounders, 3-1/2" suspension lift 0 body lift, wishlist getting bigger, wallet getting smaller

Comment

He might have these in hand, maybe you could "borrow" them and have S&K copy them for you and Kyle?
          Thats a good idea. I PM'd him. We might have to a mass buy. Where is S&K?

Comment

Originally posted by Rockbronco67 View Post
            Thats a good idea. I PM'd him. We might have to a mass buy. Where is S&K?
            Sac
            {o===o}
            Originally posted by TBS-POPS
            EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
            Originally posted by CityHick
            I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

S&K is here in Sacramento. I'll call Kevin to see what he thinks.

Comment

Here are some http://www.jamesduff.com/eb/axles_misc.html at the bottom of the page.

Comment

I wonder if we can get them made for cheaper. It still seems like alot since I am only going to use very little of it. Could be a option though.

Comment

I'm sure S&K could do it for cheeper, providing they could do the bends which I'm sure they can (they did upper quarters for helbnd1 and they turned out great).
                    I spoke to Kevin and he just needs to get the narrow quarters in hand and he will get them to me. S&K is around the corner from my work so I'll take them over and get some pricing.

Comment

I could be in for a set of these too, a mini bulk order?

Comment

That would be great. Would you make them out of 3/16 or 1/8

Comment

That would be great. Would you make them out of 3/16 or 1/8
                          whatever the majority would prefer I would think. I assume the price would be cheepest if we got a handful of pairs out of a single sheet of steel.

Comment

JusticeJMB, any update on getting pricing

Comment

Originally posted by JusticeJMB View Post
                              I spoke to Kevin and he just needs to get the narrow quarters in hand and he will get them to me. S&K is around the corner from my work so I'll take them over and get some pricing.
                              JusticeJMB, any update on getting pricing
                              ...I'm still waiting for Kevin (brocbronc) to get the samples to me...

I'll send him a pm to remind him!

Comment

Working...
                              X