Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rear quarter guards

Originally posted by JusticeJMB View Post
    I have a set that I bought for $200 from a guy that was trying to build these. The pictures are below, they were a really bad fit... I think I am going to take these in to see if I can get them massaged into a 'closer' shape. They will probably charge me for the time spent doing this and I am willing to lose some money off my original cost, so let me see if I can make these work and we'll discuss a price.

Justin
    I think I may have talked to you about these before, but now the wife got the quarterpanel, so there's no arguing about armor... Since I missed the group buy, I may be interested in these again if the other guy isn't. How long are they? I have a body stretch and roadster inserts, but I also have the old WH quarter guards behind them. I suspect I'll need the 60" lengths.
    Edit: yeah, 60" will just cover.
    Last edited by crazyhorse; 06-15-2012, 05:17 PM.
    John Foottit
    1970 Bronco 5.8SEFI, ZF S5-42, 203, 205, 5.38 Detroit'd Dana 60's, 38.5 TSL/SX's, 107" Wheelbase, Body Narrowed 6", Grill Narrowed 13", Body Stretched 9"

Comment

I am ordering a few sets this week. I can order longer than 60" if you need.
      '68- 302 C4 x D20, Dana 30 x 9" stock gears, 33" pavement pounders, 3-1/2" suspension lift 0 body lift, wishlist getting bigger, wallet getting smaller

Comment

Just saw this on Facebook.

Looks like the Oregon guy is going to start making the original 1/4 guards.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

{o===o}
        Originally posted by TBS-POPS
        EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
        Originally posted by CityHick
        I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Working...
        X