H1 beadlocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 beadlocks

Good afternoon everyone. In the "pics of everyones rigs thread" someone had asked me about my beadlocks. My H1 beadlocks where built by Dean Reed at Kickass offroad. He uses press in centers and installs a bead protection ring. I have been very happy with the craftsmanship of Dean's product. I paid 360 for four H1's then paid Dean, something like $100 a wheel to recenter, sandblast and install the stiffining ring. You can look up current prices at Dean's website. Google kickass offroad or you can find him on the pirate board.
    I hope this helps
    John

Re: H1 beadlocks

Dean has been highly praised in all the circles I have ever been around. Good work, reasonable prices.

www.kickassoffroad.com is his site.

Thats how I rub...I mean roll!

Comment

I had some axle housings and shafts cut down by Dean and an VERY HAPPY with his work, Price, and fast turn around
      Originally posted by TBS-POPS
      After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

I have a set of H1's he recentered. Also cryo'd my axles and cut down a drag link. Deans a real good dude. I want his shop.....
        1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Working...
        X