Parts needed in PNW-- help w/fuel...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parts needed in PNW-- help w/fuel...

Couple of us PNW er's need some parts hauled up from W/H's... anybody coming back from the Rubicon run or heading this way that needs some fuel paid for...??

Roger B and myself are buying hoods from W/H.

pm me if you would be willing to help out and get some fuel paid for.

thanks!

Brian

Re: Parts needed in PNW-- help w/fuel...

Did not know you were here Brian. Get a hold of Regshawn (Shawn Forrester) on here and Bfix and I think you might also be friends on facebook. Anyway; he should be comming down to visit his parents in Red Bluff and if he does; he can haul them back up.

IF that doesn't work I can meet you guys half way or lug them up to the unevent.
    Brad
    Chico, Ca.

Comment

If I get my engine put back together by then I'm thinking I'm going to be hitting the unevent also. Might be an option.
      Marc D.
      If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

thanks. I'll check with Shawn and then hope DiLo get's his engine in... : )

I'm hoping my new trans/KluneV/Atlas is in by then... at a minimum... at least I'll have a HOOD!!!

Comment

Shawn's not in my contact list Jug... could you send me his addy?

DiLo...stock engine or ????

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by nvrstuk View Post
            Shawn's not in my contact list Jug... could you send me his addy?

DiLo...stock engine or ????

thanks
            Rebuilding my 351W. Ate a lifter and cam, so I'm going with aluminun heads, new intake, and a little different cam. Looking to warm it up a little. I'm also hoping to have the atlas in before then also.
            Marc D.

Comment

Brian, Jeff can prob get them to Sacramento (here) then we work the Bronco world to move them north
              Rick-
              68 Slightly modified
              67 LUBR once again
              61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by Broncrick View Post
                Brian, Jeff can prob get them to Sacramento (here) then we work the Bronco world to move them north
                Rick-
                Yeah Jeff (TBSPOPS) and I have done the hood shuffle before. If all else fails I can run the hoods through my wood chipper and ship them up to you in 5 gallon buckets, via UPS or Greyhound, some assembly and fitment may be required.
                Brad
                Chico, Ca.

Comment

Dang Juggy, you're a l w a y s so helpful. : )

Good chance Shawn will be down at least to Sacramento in July. Then we can start 'em heading north ... not in buckets tho

Appreciate the help guys!

DiLo,

You'll like the power for sure. Dang wet spring snow just sucks the power out of a rig... What brand and size of heads?

You know me, I really like the details and finally picked what I need... been searching for the ones I want for my build. Need 'em by Dec so I can dial in push rod length and hopefully install over Christmas... yeah, right

Comment

Originally posted by nvrstuk View Post
                    Dang Juggy, you're a l w a y s so helpful. : )

Good chance Shawn will be down at least to Sacramento in July. Then we can start 'em heading north ... not in buckets tho

Appreciate the help guys!

DiLo,

You'll like the power for sure. Dang wet spring snow just sucks the power out of a rig... What brand and size of heads?

You know me, I really like the details and finally picked what I need... been searching for the ones I want for my build. Need 'em by Dec so I can dial in push rod length and hopefully install over Christmas... yeah, right
                    Probably the AFR 185's, edelbrock airgap intake and I haven't quite figured the cam out yet. Hoping to bring my powerband up about 500rpm. 1500-5500.
                    Marc D.

Comment

If all goes well and my new job gives me the time off I'll be heading south. If for some reason the wife has to go without me she may just need them brought up to Chico/Red Bluff. I'll stay in touch with you, and for sure should be able to get them at least to Portland! I would be surprised if we are not in fact friends on Facebook, I seem to get about 5-10 Bronco people a week send requests!

The Bronco Brother Parts train is very good here on the West coast, Pops and Juggy got my hood to me problem free..........Thanks again!
                      Last edited by regshawn; 06-26-2011, 09:46 PM.

Comment

I should be making a Sacramento to Medford run on July 20 if it will help.

Comment

Originally posted by regshawn View Post
                          .....The Bronco Brother Parts train is very good here on the West coast, Pops and Juggy got my hood to me problem free..........Thanks again!
                          The only problem was with a certain crustacean, who shall remain nameless, that forgot to bring enough Tsunami Stout!!!!
                          Brad
                          Chico, Ca.

Comment

Originally posted by Formerjughead View Post
                            The only problem was with a certain crustacean, who shall remain nameless, that forgot to bring enough Tsunami Stout!!!!
                            Are you asking me should I come down to have a few with me? Did I tell you they Taste great this time of year!!

Comment

Working...
                            X