• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rubicon 2011 Shirts (second order)

Hope the new owners like you!
    {o===o}
    Originally posted by TBS-POPS
    EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
    Originally posted by CityHick
    I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 View Post
      Hope the new owners like you!
      LOL I can imagine whats on the package....likely phallic in nature lol
      Hopefully mine got sent out as well.

Thats how I rub...I mean roll!

Comment

Thanks Kyle for the follow up
        68 Slightly modified
        67 LUBR once again
        61 Willy Wagon

Comment

I received my shirts Sat morning. they look AWESOME!! thanks for sending them Galen, and thanks for the extra surprise in the bag! -Robin
          -----------------------
          Robin in Boulder Creek
          http://www.sc4wdc.com/mem_robind.html

Comment

Hey guys,

Sorry for sucking so bad at this. The last four months have been insane, working/driving way too many hours and having lost my computer (read complete mother board/hard drive crash) in late july, and not having time to get it salvaged until early this week. I'm not going to make excuses, so instead, I'll ask for your forgiveness if/when you are done being pissed at me (I know I'd be pissed if the shoe was on the other foot).

I mailed out PDX's, Slvregl's, House's, and robinrdpro's t-shirts last week. Justice, let me know what you new address is, and I'll get your shirt out (I was keeping it until you came up for doors, but I'd rather get it to you).

Maui Matt, I've got your shirt, but I'd probably ought to go in the mail as well.

Mark Di, I'm working Sacramento this week, so I should be able to swing by if you'll be around.

Blown Gasket, I sent your shirt, but never recieved a check or paypal.

Anybody else, let me know if you're missing a shirt, or if you want/need to order a shirt. There are still plenty.

As for the second order, if there's still intrest, we need to set a dead line and place the order. If we closed it next Monday (12/12/2011), I would have them the following monday (12/19/2011) and in the mail that week (I swear). Let me know, and once again I'm sorry for letting you guys down.

--Galen--
            Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 at Buck Island 6/25/11
            I can do that so much better myself..........1, 2, 3 GOODNIGHT!!!

Comment

Thanks Galen, glad to see you are still alive ;-) HBD too bud!

Thats how I rub...I mean roll!

Comment

I should be around every evening this coming week. I'm off work at 3:30pm so I am home 3.5 miles after that. Let me know when you can stop by, and I'm pretty sure I didn't send you any cash. Remind me of what I owe you.
                Marc D.
                If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

I'll call when I'm getting into Roseville, I'm guessing around 5:15 or 5:30. I think you ordered 1 large, so it'll be $18.26.

Comment

Originally posted by PDXBronco View Post
                    Thanks Galen, glad to see you are still alive ;-) HBD too bud!
                    Thanks Josh, you should see your shirts early next week, I think you were one zone further than Robin.

Comment

PM sent.

Thanks
                      '68- 302 C4 x D20, Dana 30 x 9" stock gears, 33" pavement pounders, 3-1/2" suspension lift 0 body lift, wishlist getting bigger, wallet getting smaller

Comment

Galen...I don't think anyone was pissed...more concerned...Glad your back and we all understand having a crazy work schedule. Thanks for the "Surprise" but totally unwarranted! We will have to do a Lunch work day thing again and repay/bribe you with food again. Thanks again!
                        70 Bronco, 5.0, ARB front 44, Detroit 9in Rear, Dana 20 w/ Rock Eaters, NP435, Beadlocked 36X13.5 IROXS

2001 F-250, triple gauges, ATO Tranny, 35 SST's, line-x, bully dogged!

Comment

Originally posted by 720Racer View Post
                          I'll ask for your forgiveness if/when you are done being pissed at me
                          No problems here. Thanks for the effort you put into them!

Comment

I think I had asked for a few shirts, If I can order them again, now, I'd like to. If u could tell me where to pay pal the cash......
                            1 med
                            1 large
                            1 XL
                            1 XXL

Thanks, Frank
                            Yes, It's a Jeep, Can't we all just get along?
                            35s,44s locked,102:1 blah, blah, blah. I'll upgrade whatever breaks next, something will, I am sure, hopefully it's something cheap.

Comment

Thanks for the special delivery today Galen. Shirt looks awesome.
                              Marc D.
                              If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Originally posted by slvregl View Post
                                Galen...I don't think anyone was pissed...more concerned...Glad your back and we all understand having a crazy work schedule. Thanks for the "Surprise" but totally unwarranted! We will have to do a Lunch work day thing again and repay/bribe you with food again. Thanks again!
                                Originally posted by House View Post
                                No problems here. Thanks for the effort you put into them!
                                Thanks guys, glad we're still good!!

Comment

Working...
                                X