Thanks Ryan!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Ryan!

Thanks buddy for supporting the Rubicon trail and staffing the Kiosk this weekend! Hope you got a bit of wheeling in

O yea, pics!
    68 Slightly modified
    67 LUBR once again
    61 Willy Wagon

Re: Thanks Ryan!

Originally posted by Broncrick View Post
    Thanks buddy for supporting the Rubicon trail and staffing the Kiosk this weekend! Hope you got a bit of wheeling in

O yea, pics!
    Pics are coming dude! Had a good time.
    {o===o}
    Originally posted by TBS-POPS
    EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
    Originally posted by CityHick
    I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

right on!!!!
      KK6DAD
      70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Yeah, Good job Ryan!! His true intentions though are he's try'n to find himself a little kiosk cutie to hang with him but the all run away laughing when they find out he sleeps with a sponge bob pillow, in a whinnie the poo sleeping bag and wears hello kitty pj's!!! But all is not lost cause he said the spillway bear comes by at night and fofills all his carnal dreams....

naaa.. Keep up the good work Ryan!! Your the Man!! (or bear or somthing!)
        72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
        BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
        RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

What happens at the Kiosk...STAYS at the kiosk!

AS many of you know, I love the Rubicon Trail. It reallt is "gods country" out their. I wanted to see if I could help out with keeping it open and an opportunity came to me.
          I am now 100% officially a Rubicon Trail Patrol dude. I even have t-shirts ! Ive spent many hours at the Kiosk passing out and making spill kits for trail users, driving the trail and talking to most everyone that I meet. So far 99% of people on the trail (including walkers) like the Bandana campaign that the RTF (http://www.rubicontrail.org/) and the FOTR (http://www.rubiconfriends.com/) are putting on.
          Hell, its a dam good excuse to go to the rubicon every weekend!

This weekend I ran out of Blue Bandana before I even got to the kiosk. Apparently it is such a success this year that the RTF had to order another batch to last the rest of summer.

So far its been a great time by myself on the trail but like Jeff said, the Rubicon bear stops by and keeps me company. hahah

Its hard to pull the camera out and snap a couple pics when you're talking to everyone but I did manage to get some. The first couple are from the past few weekends a the rest are from this weekend. The guy on the Bicycle rode from the Kiosk to Buck and back in less than 5 hours. I could not believe it! he was a cool dude looking to get out of the house for the day. I think thats a world record. It takes me 5 hours to get to buck, let alone round trip.

-Ryan
          Attached Files
          {o===o}
          Originally posted by TBS-POPS
          EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
          Originally posted by CityHick
          I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Ryan,
            Your efforts are greatly appreciated and I want to thnak you for the time you put in to keep the public informed and help to keep this beautiful trail open it is my favorite as well been going there for 30 years.

On a side note, I thought you took the training wheeels off at Holister?
            69, 7" lift,D-44 with air locker, 9" 35 spl full floater with a locker, 4-wheel disc, custom paint, one off custom mods, Hanson bumpers and side protection, 35's on Champion beadlocks.

Comment

Good job Ryan!
              70 Bronco, 5.0, ARB front 44, Detroit 9in Rear, Dana 20 w/ Rock Eaters, NP435, Beadlocked 36X13.5 IROXS

2001 F-250, triple gauges, ATO Tranny, 35 SST's, line-x, bully dogged!

Comment

This is why I try to stay focused on my work I want to go back up there. Screw the work and wheel!!!!!! But I am broke need to work. I will make it some day again.
                1974EB 302v8, NP435, dana 20 twinstick, dana 44, 9 inch Detriot Locker's, 4.88 gears, front disk, Rockbox, wild horses 4.5 inch lift, 4 wheel Warn Full Floater, 35 Super Swamp Bogers.

Comment

Nice job Ryan!
                  '68- 302 C4 x D20, Dana 30 x 9" stock gears, 33" pavement pounders, 3-1/2" suspension lift 0 body lift, wishlist getting bigger, wallet getting smaller

Comment

Working...
                  X