• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: They are taking over!!!

Originally posted by CityHick View Post
    How could I have never noticed that!
    To drunk ???
    Originally posted by TBS-POPS
    After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

my wife drove my (our) bronco from Lewiston CA to Napa CA on 100 degree day. She wheeled it all over the trails around trinity lake. She loves it but thankfully doesnt want her own but wants ours to be the best. She puts her blonde hair up in a pony tail and works right beside me on it. it was her idea to put the third member on the floor jack and jack it into place instead of me lifting it up in. pretty lucky, eh boys?

did i mention I have two girls that whine when we take the cadillac to softball practice instead of the bronco? trying to instill family values over here in napa

a family that bronco's together stays together..

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco Brian View Post
        To drunk ???
        Impossible, you can never be to drunk.
        {o===o}
        Originally posted by TBS-POPS
        EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
        Originally posted by CityHick
        I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco Brian View Post
          To drunk ???
          Hey now... not sure I like this reputation as a drunk. I did manage to graduate with respectable grades somehow...

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 View Post
          Impossible, you can never be to drunk.
          Keep trying... nothing is impossible, and trust me its not pretty. Then you'll hit 30 and your tolerance will go way down.
          1970 Bronco
          My build thread

Comment

Speak for yourself please, Marc has seen what a 35 year old can drink,...hell a pair of them!

Comment

Working...
            X