Shooting in Cupertino

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shooting in Cupertino

Just goes to show you the CRAZY nuts in this world. It would seem a disgruntled employee went postal in a meeting this morning at a Cement Plant in Cupertino. So far the news said 4 dead. Gunman still on the loose. My son is a junior at Homestead High School and they cancelled school today. I hope my partners in uniform will be safe and get this nut in custody. My heart goes out to the victims and their family.
    1969 Sport, 351 roller EFI, 4R70W, TEAM BLUE.

Re: Shooting in Cupertino

This is very sad...but I feel it's only getting worse. With people losing their homes and struggling to make ends meet, the stress is getting to everybody. I once wore the uniform and my prayers go out to those who deal with these situations everyday. God speed and be safe out there.
    70 Bronco, 5.0, ARB front 44, Detroit 9in Rear, Dana 20 w/ Rock Eaters, NP435, Beadlocked 36X13.5 IROXS

2001 F-250, triple gauges, ATO Tranny, 35 SST's, line-x, bully dogged!

Comment

We had talked about that incident at this mornings tailboard. The same situation happened in our conference room many years ago but alot of us still remember the stories. Very sad.
      69, 7" lift,D-44 with air locker, 9" 35 spl full floater with a locker, 4-wheel disc, custom paint, one off custom mods, Hanson bumpers and side protection, 35's on Champion beadlocks.

Comment

I hit the road block on the way to school this morning. The helicopters are still circling. Scary stuff.
        We're here for a good time, not a long time!

Comment

Latest news is he is still oustanding. They are concentrating on a neighborhood in the Sunnyvale / Cupertino border. It's a slow careful process as officers are going yard to yard, house to house looking for him. I'm sure he will get caught. Someone willk turn him in. It's cowards like him that put an enormous amount of people in harms way. The news was wrong this morning (go figure). So far 3 dead and 7 wounded.

Comment

A few small creeks in that general vicinity too, so hopefully he's not running low and out of sight that way. Heard they were using the dogs anyway, so that should help there.

One thing I worry about is that he got more successful with a second car-jacking attempt and got away unnoticed.
            They're stating that there were "no known additional carjacking attempts reported", but that doesn't really mean one couldn't have gone unnoticed and unreported.

Good luck to the trackers. And all of you in the area, stay safe.

Paul
            Last edited by DirtDonk; 10-05-2011, 08:40 PM.
            Wild Horses 4-Wheel Drive
            www.wildhorses4x4.com

71 U15 3.5" WH lift, Hanson rear, cut w/33" Swamper Thornbirds
            68 U15 2.5" WH lift, Hanson front, uncut w/31 BFG Explorer engine/trans

Comment

Problem solved at 0730 this morning, we shoot back...
              Last edited by 14Justice; 10-06-2011, 03:43 PM.

Comment

hoooraaayyy for the good guys and thankyou for saving the taxpayers alot of money!
                72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
                BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
                RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by TBS-POPS View Post
                  hoooraaayyy for the good guys and thankyou for saving the taxpayers alot of money!
                  Must be the week for bad guys to die. We got one up here on Sat. after a 35+ day search in the woods. The weird thing he was one of my sister high school friends nephew
                  http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/1..._n_990746.html
                  Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                  After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco Brian View Post
                    Must be the week for bad guys to die. We got one up here on Sat. after a 35+ day search in the woods. The weird thing he was one of my sister high school friends nephew
                    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/1..._n_990746.html
                    That kid was nuts...

Comment

Originally posted by 14justice View Post
                      problem solved at 0730 this morning, we shoot back...
                      sweet.

Comment

Working...
                      X