Looking for..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for..

a big pile of old cash. Old cash is so 1990's. I will trade my newer, smaller, more compact pile of cash. Bulky old cash is out of style, take my new smaller cash and be hip. the old cash will be used to buy new and old bronco parts. It is the latest trend in governement and employment, smaller cash. Be the first of your block to have Crazyvolt's small cash pile.

Seriously though (if I can be taken seriously??)

I wish I was making it to Broncofest but I want to stay happily married. I dont think I could miss Mrs. Crazyvolts 40th birthday party dinner. well I could but the bronco doesnt sleep that well.

Anyways, everyone have fun at broncofest, take lots of pic so I can steal ideas for my build, be safe and have a cold one (or six) for me.

CV

Re: Looking for..

I will trade you my old 2" stack of ones for your new little 1" stack of 20's.
    67 Bronco blue - LS 6.0, 6l90, & atlas (working on it)
    69 Bronco red - F/I 302,c-4,36" TSL S/X( sitting next to a barn)
    69 Bronco Yellow - TBI 350,th350, 203/205, Dana 60, 14 bolt, 4-link rear, 3 link front,full hydro, body narrowed 8", 39.9 Iroks on Walker Evans
    79 CJ 5 360 v8 t18 33's locked & sprung over (sitting in a barn since 2000)
    67 Camaro Lq4,built 200r4,Hotchkis suspension(work in progre$$)

Comment

Re: Looking for..

hmmm, no piles of old cash here, but I do have a stack of really old gold bullion in my garage that I'm tired of tripping over...
      '68- 302 C4 x D20, Dana 30 x 9" stock gears, 33" pavement pounders, 3-1/2" suspension lift 0 body lift, wishlist getting bigger, wallet getting smaller

Comment

Working...
      X