WH Black Friday 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WH Black Friday 2011

So I have some 4.5 leafs and 2" BL I'll be putting on soon. I was thinking about doing the Shock Jocks rear mounts and the Extreme U-Bolt kit.

Are the Super Shackles worth the cost? the 4.5 leafs I've got have the stock shackles attached and of course I have the stock ones currently on my rig and they both look fine. I have new bushings to put on too. I'm collecting parts so that when I tear into this thing I can do everything at once, so if they're worth it I want to get them while they're on sale.

If you're running this stuff I'd like your opinions.

Thanks,
    Justin
    '68- 302 C4 x D20, Dana 30 x 9" stock gears, 33" pavement pounders, 3-1/2" suspension lift 0 body lift, wishlist getting bigger, wallet getting smaller

Re: WH Black Friday 2011

Originally posted by JusticeJMB View Post
    So I have some 4.5 leafs and 2" BL I'll be putting on soon. I was thinking about doing the Shock Jocks rear mounts and the Extreme U-Bolt kit.

Are the Super Shackles worth the cost? the 4.5 leafs I've got have the stock shackles attached and of course I have the stock ones currently on my rig and they both look fine. I have new bushings to put on too. I'm collecting parts so that when I tear into this thing I can do everything at once, so if they're worth it I want to get them while they're on sale.

If you're running this stuff I'd like your opinions.

Thanks,
    Justin
    We'll I am running this stuff. I can tell you with the sale the S/Shackles are priced to sell. As for are they worth it, I you happen to be the guy on the trail to have a stock shackle come apart it would be more than worth it. While that is kind of a rare thing I have seen it twice and heard of others. They are really a work of art if you have seen them in person you know they are the best you can buy. Shock Jock and U-bolt price is also really good this weekend. If you are local we are out until Monday. Give us a ring we can put them in will call for you with the sale prices. Just in case someone hasn't seen the sale here's a link.
    http://www.wildhorses4x4.com/specials_BLK_FRI_11EB
    Thanks for your business.
    Jim
    www.wildhorses4x4.com

Comment

Working...
    X