A Greatjustino story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Greatjustino story

I just got a phone call from Chip. A guy named Bob from stockton has a 71 Bronco down at chips shop to get some repairs done that are over his head. Seems that when he bought this Bronco, it didn't have a rear end.Bob knew where Justino lived and that he had a heard of broncos. He got ahold of Justino and asked him if he had an extra rear for sale. Of course he said yes he had a good solid rear for him. Well Bob recieved a rear end all assembled, full of oil and everything and justino even helped him put it in. Nice guy!!
    The bronco sat for about a year while other things were done to it and finally it was time for the maiden voyage!! Yipee!!! He pulled it out of his side yard and started around the block when clang, bang, boom, crack and every other noise seemed to come out of the rear end!!!Barely made it back to the house cause it was wanting to lock up.
    Bob new Chip from other car shows, knew he was into Broncos, gave him a call to see if he would take a look at it.Ok. got it towed down to the shop.
    Chip just pulled the rear apart to take a look.It did have nice new oil in it, but it also had;

1) rusty worn twisted axles with bad bearings
    2) was only about 5 teeth left on the spider gears and no trace of any damaged stuff or metal in the bottom of the housing
    3) ring and pinion were also rusty but had been cleaned or tried to be.
    4) none of the bolts on the entire rear were tight. wrench tight at best but nowhere near as tight as they should have been.

The Greatdouschebag strikes AGAIN!!!
    72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
    BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
    RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Re: A Greatjustino story

Sounds like small claims court and/or a good hard kick to the nuts..... I've never met him but the Greatjustino sounds like a major punk!!!! I wouldn't even do that to somebody I hated....
    SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

While I've never meet him, I had some stuff posted on Classic in the free section, A buddy of mine picked it up for delivery for Justin, Next week he had it for sale on Classic. I was a bit put off because I felt, some one could use these, he grabbed them to sell them to someone that could use them. If and when I meet the guy, that's all I'll think about his character. And these stories continue.
      Explorer 5.0 OBDII

Comment

I got a pm from him once before and it was not a very nice one and just rubbed me the wrong way. Pops thanks for the story sharing.
        72 BRONCO,still building.

Comment

Aint he the one that always sided with SaddleUp?

Comment

Working...
          X